Author Topic: I have something to say  (Read 8596 times)

that has nothing to do with this lol
Look at Frosticus's recent posts.

Look at Frosticus's recent posts.
the post you linked doesn't show any proof

the post you linked doesn't show any proof
He said he got in trouble for hacking into the school's computers.

post research for an instaban.

post research for an instaban.
please do. I'd rather see research than stuffty memes repeated over and over again.

Badspot

• Administrator
There's no hacking going on here, people.  This is just regular old forum Self Delete or long-term account sharing gone wrong. 

There's no hacking going on here, people.  This is just regular old forum Self Delete or long-term account sharing gone wrong. 
Welp people, that's it.

Frost might have been pissed off because of the Armageddon thing. RTB was just a coincidence.

Oh thanks for clearing everything up Badspot, some of us are a bit paranoid from the time you posted about the compromised accounts.

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=223956.msg6320972#msg6320972

this means that pic == OP

also take note of: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=224090.msg6326185#msg6326185

armageddon is a possible hacker but with the key being stolen this accusation might be shot down.

this is a keylogging criminal we have here, the real frosticus, if you're reading this, don't log into your email or use your credit card on your computer, just reformat and reinstall windows/linux/mac/whatever else.
The already logged in thing happened to me too, it was just RTB preparing to take down the chat system

There's no hacking going on here, people.  This is just regular old forum Self Delete or long-term account sharing gone wrong.  

Badspot,

Slowly purging the forums of idiots since forever.

I feel more secure :)