Author Topic: LOL someone ported AoT to BL  (Read 7629 times)

DO NOT PORT ANYTHING FROM THIS GAME TO BLOCKLAND OR I WILL KICK YOUR ASS

It looks cool, but do to it being Copy-age, this is full of FAIL and BAN.

if badspot cared he would post here wouldnt he. -_-

if badspot cared he would post here wouldnt he. -_-

Do not tempt the forces of fate...

Fate......if badspot cared he post here and hed be like "IM GOING TO KICK YOUR A$$!"

Nah, I bet you're just going to find yourself not able to play Blockland one day with an "invalid key" error. :)

You seem not to know the way of the Badspot Evil, you see he cares about things in different ways, he usually lacks the compassion for telling his victims before he punishes them, either that or he doesn't care since Evil is a noob.

You seem not to know the way of the Badspot Evil, you see he cares about things in different ways, he usually lacks the compassion for telling his victims before he punishes them, either that or he doesn't care since Evil is a noob.
QFT

Attributing an explanation to Badspot's obscene and secret powers would only limit them, thus his powers are kept vague so he can summon them up to win every fight every time and always get his way.

Attributing an explanation to Badspot's obscene and secret powers would only limit them, thus his powers are kept vague so he can summon them up to win every fight every time and always get his way.

Yeah...he's one step away from 'Chuck Norris'-level power.

Yeah...he's one step away from 'Chuck Norris'-level power, which is over nine thousand!!!.

If i get an invalid key message i wont care i rarely even play BL anymore only to talk to my freinds so ill just move on to another game or make my own or somthing whatever

If i get an invalid key message i wont care i rarely even play BL anymore only to talk to my freinds so ill just move on to another game or make my own or somthing whatever

I do not want to see what that will look like..

I do not want to see what that will look like..

Probably just look like AoT but with "evil" billboards all over the map.

Nope, chrono, I, and some others are working on a game im not gonna say what it is but its not like AoT at all