Author Topic: LOL someone ported AoT to BL  (Read 7630 times)

badspot has an ass to kick
Evil, ID 572 has ported AoT to blokcland.. yeah i know no one cares but still i find it lolable because on the site it clearly says DO NOT PORT ANYTHING FROM AOT TO BL... but evils responce was that if badspot hasnt been playing sence last year he might as well destroy that game and wouldnt care if it was ported to bloklcand
i lol'd

Yes it is and if badspot has a problem With It Have HIM tell me not you guys because frankley i dont think he will care because he hasnt updated or even been on since AoT for like 9 months

Porting it should be fine provided you don't release it. Noone can join your server anyway, since you get about an hour's download for the map. You have to remove nearly everything in the .mis file to get it to work anyway. Or create your own maze create code and area triggers which would involve work. :cookieMonster:

Or create your own maze create code and area triggers which would involve work. :cookieMonster:
Read his typing, and ask yourself the question, "Can he actually understand that, let alone do it?"

Osht

That's not funny. You'd better hope Badspot isn't going to drop kick you in the next few days while you're at elementary school.

Your going to die.
Too bad I wanted that.

Looks kind of cool but badspots all out of gum if you know what I mean.

Why can't people remake stuff.