Poll

Opinion?

Good
Bad
Bacon

Author Topic: Furdle's ARES Application: Millennium Falcon  (Read 7594 times)

So you're a narcissist too, I take it then?
The APP shouldn't be a REPLICA because a REPLICA is unorignal by the definition of the word REPLICA.
'Any close or exact copy or reproduction.' You didn't produce it, you reproduced it.

Also, it's kind of creepy you have a copy of my save file in which you are able to see every build I have ever made and make a judgement upon me by that data.
The millenium falcon was an original IDEA from Lucas film studios, whoever made the prop for the movie and designed it is the original maker. If I paint a copy of the mona lisa, is it original too?

It would be an unoriginal idea. Im trying to get the point that I tried to re-create the build for my application, I dont see why you have to be so argumentative with this. Im trying to apply with a replica build, end of.

It would be an unoriginal idea. Im trying to get the point that I tried to re-create the build for my application, I dont see why you have to be so argumentative with this. Im trying to apply with a replica build, end of.
I'm simply angry you see my desire to see a creative app as a mental illness. It implies your and only your rules of originality and points on which apps are judged should apply to every single person. If I see creativity as a big factor and it's missing, I, as a clan member, should be able to make a remark on that without getting stuff flung at.

I'm simply angry you see my desire to see a creative app as a mental illness. It implies your and only your rules of originality and points on which apps are judged should apply to every single person. If I see creativity as a big factor and it's missing, I, as a clan member, should be able to make a remark on that without getting stuff flung at.
You're angry over a kids game? lolol
Listen kid, I don't need your vote, this argument is turning into a random stuffstorm with no point. quit the arguing and leave this thread

You're angry over a kids game? lolol
Listen kid, I don't need your vote, this argument is turning into a random stuffstorm with no point. quit the arguing and leave this thread
No, I'm not angry by what you think is anger, I'm just disappointed you have to act like such an ass. You could say i'm angry there's people acting the way you do for no reason atall.
Calling someone a kid is possibly the lowest way of trying to piss someone off, good job.

Also, face it, hardly any kid plays this game seriously and 90% of servers (excluding family RP's) are hosted by teenagers around 16 yrs old.

plz no fiting this is a christian forum

No, I'm not angry by what you think is anger, I'm just disappointed you have to act like such an ass. You could say i'm angry there's people acting the way you do for no reason atall.
Calling someone a kid is possibly the lowest way of trying to piss someone off, good job.

Also, face it, hardly any kid plays this game seriously and 90% of servers (excluding family RP's) are hosted by teenagers around 16 yrs old.
this conversation is over. shhhhhhh

i say no. this brat seems too annoying
(not in the clan)

Furdle seems like a friend. If I were you guys, I wouldn't let him in.

Oh the controvacy this application has made. chuckle chuckle chuckle.
This stuff gets me excited
remember when I said that I don't override majority vote?

I lied. Denied on basis of terrible attitude. This is the sort of thing that I do not want to see propagated in my clan. If I were an admin on here I would consider this admittance to trolling and ban you. Again. Congrats on snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.

Whoops, looks like I missed the drama again.  Even though I'm not in ARES, I have to agree with Comr4de.  The app is fine, and it shows a good eye for building despite it being a replica not an original build.  On that basis alone, I would say yes; however your attitude in response to the criticism was less than ideal.  You certainly weren't trying to make friends in the clan you were trying to join...

Anyway, I would deny it on attitued basis, not build.  But hell, why am I even posting?  It's not like I'm in the clan anymore anyway lol.

Furdle got denied, then got a recount and got in, then got himself kicked back out in the same day?
lol'd

there was no recount, he pussied out after three people voted no. three people in a clan of at least ten people.

Some people need to be reminded this is just a game