My step-grandfather just died.

Author Topic: My step-grandfather just died.  (Read 1378 times)

I was up to get a bite of pizza and my dog started barking like mad. I told her to shut up and grabbed her nose and restrained her, but she still woke my mom up. Then my step-grandfather came walking through the hallway from the kitchen with some coffee he was getting and he was trying to tell me something, but it sounded like he was struggling to tell it to me. He was also grabbing onto the desk next to him, trying to keep his balance, but then he fell down. My mom was still yelling because the dog was going mad, and I asked my step-grandfather if he was alright. He replied with a simple "Yeah", but he didn't look fine, so I went and told my mom that he needed help. She called 911 and tried doing CPR on him, but eventually his chest tightened up, made some cracking noises and black liquid started coming out of his mouth. In about 5 minutes after she called 911, they showed up with an ambulance and tried recharging his heart.
Yeah, he's dead.

R.I.P, one of the nicest people I knew  :panda:

That must've been horrible to witness.

I'm truly sorry for your loss.

This isn't serious, right?

All of my grandfathers and step tap toe twisers are dead.

Aw man, losing someone is bad but watching them die is even worse.

I couldn't stand watching a loved one die.

Jesus loving christ, how are you so calm

I didn't know any of my grandfathers except 1 (I had 4)

Jesus loving christ, how are you so calm
its kinda hard to express proper feelings via text. i could be full of rage at you and type normally like this and you wouldnt know

Exactly how my grandfather died, black blood coming out of his mouth.

All of my grandfathers and step tap toe twisers are dead.
What the hell?

cant tell if this is serious or just skullcandy all over again

cant tell if this is serious or just skullcandy all over again
please don't bring that up

his chest tightened up, made some cracking noises and black liquid started coming out of his mouth.
Yeah, he's dead.
What did he do? Do you know yet? Did he break his rib cage or something?