431 GB of Freedom

Author Topic: 431 GB of Freedom  (Read 2582 times)

So a couple days ago I realized my computer was going extremely slow, So I decided to start deleting stuff I don't need or want.
After about 30 minutes of searching for junk I found a super ancient file on my computer that took up 431 GB of space.
Jesus loving Christ it took so long to delete the file. Anyways my computer at the moment is running so much faster now. It's like it's a brand new computer all over again. By the way if anyone is wondering I only have 600 GB of space on my computer & 2 GB of ram. No worries though because I'm upgrading my computer at the moment.

what the hell was a single file thats that big? a video recording? lol

You had a 431 GB file? wat. What was it?

How the hell is one file 431GB?  Not even a video recording would be made that big.

Nothing but junk, old games, recordings, and back up files from my old computer.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2013, 10:39:10 AM by Sentry »

How the hell is one file 431GB?  Not even a video recording would be made that big.

Well Fraps does eat like a gigabyte every 30 seconds.

At that rate it would be a 3.6 hour recording.

At that rate it would be a 3.6 hour recording.
Yes, video recordings are very huge in size but never 431GB in one file.

FRAPS takes the liberty of splitting video files into 2-3GB chunks because 431 is way too much.

1.61 TB of freedom for me :D.

Nothing but junk, old games, recordinsg, and back up files from my old computer.

So a folder, not a file.

1.61 TB of freedom for me :D.

wowe cigaretteet

This is now a topic about bragging about hard drive space.

1.4TB of freedom. I'd have more but I like to keep my entire steam library on there, as well as 100~ SAI files from drawing requests. 62 games I should really get around to playing..

truffle pig multi hard drives noobs