Poll

Should i Lock the Topic?(and this poll will be locked too!

Yes
1 (50%)
No
0 (0%)
I LIKE CEREAL!
1 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Author Topic: Stange Happenings  (Read 1788 times)

As some of you may know, the blockland forums was hacked last month, but we havent heard from badspot about it since, and now badspots server is down, rtb is down, and all of a sudden multiple people are deleting their posts.
of course I may be Paranoid, but some of you must thing that this is at least a strange coincidence.

Not the best time for Blockland, that's all.

yes but even you said it was weird.

Not the best time for Blockland, that's all.
I doubt the RTB problems and BSpot's server problems have anything to do with Lunar's posts.

Aother strange happening is that there are like 10 topics on this subject

I'd just go with the same thing I said before.

Strange things happen all the time, the fact that this time they happened in a relatively short timeframe probably means nothing.

Aother strange happening is that there are like 10 topics on this subject
I locked mine.

I'd just go with the same thing I said before.

I doubt the RTB problems and BSpot's server problems have anything to do with Lunar's posts.

Lunar, and many other people some of witch i cant remeber but there was another. And Pecon is right this isnt the topic. go to the topic labled "strange happenings" to continue this.
Uhhhhhh...
...other people were doing it IN THE TOPICS as a joke.
Ephialtes doesn't go deleting posts that don't really deserve it.

Lunar, and many other people some of witch i cant remeber but there was another.

"many other people did this I don't remember who did but they did believe me guys!!!"

You're full of stuff

Uhhhhhh...
...other people were doing it IN THE TOPICS as a joke.
Ephialtes doesn't go deleting posts that don't really deserve it.
So maybe lunar had a reason for doing it?

yes thats one persons opinion but look badspots server was shut down, ephi out of the blue has problems with rtb that hasnt had problems since, and saying he was working on it for the next update wouldnt make sense, since he wouldnt release an unfinished product to us. and what even stranger is he and others like lunar have gone around delteing posts and acting out of character, i dont believe it can be just a coincidence, but i may be wrong. but i also may be right.

"We ran out of milk this morning, I lost my nail clippers, and all of this happened while it was raining!!! Definitely suspicious activity going on here."

Also, I love how the topic title gives a good first impression of the HotHat's intelligence level.

why are people going on about this

nothing is happening, blockland is just in a rough spot at the moment, im damn sure eventually everything will be fine and we'll be happy

Well ok i may be wrong and i may not have proof but it is A LITTLE weird tht this all happend right after the forums got hacked, some people say its coming from the off topic and people are being infected with malware, so if you were on the off topic in the last month i recomend running malware bytes or something, if not , you should anyway just incase.