Author Topic: Add-on help? Or is it the server.  (Read 1291 times)

Friends on my server, nothing unusual. I go get an add-on, the Uh-Helicopter I believe? But when I started blockland/enabled the add-on. None of my friends are able to join it just repeats "Sending challenge request" or some unnecessary nonsense. I do believe it may be the add on, but I'm not sure and its not my port forwarding explaining why they were on earlier.

I have run into problems with UPnP when restarting servers, sometimes the port doesn't unbind correctly and the new server is unconnectable. I usually circumnavigate this problem by changing the port setting under advanced options each time I reset the server. Try just incrementing the current port value up about 100. So if it is currently set to 28000, try 28100.

Well I adjusted it to 28100 but they can not connect still. I may have to try and disable my add-ons and then see if they can connect.

Restart your router by unplugging it, waiting 5 seconds, and then plugging it back in.

Bump, I'm getting tired of this now. Am running with 2 other computers pulling off the same router. Internet speed is fine. Port forwarded, but nothing. I'm thinking its that stupid Uh-Inq-whatever the forget the name is. If its causing errors for people not to connect then why even upload it anyway, pissed and uninstalling.

Did you disable UPnP under the Network Options?