Will Blockland ever Support intel?

Yes
14 (17.9%)
No
27 (34.6%)
Pfft BWAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!
37 (47.4%)

Total Members Voted: 78

Author Topic: Blockland Plus Intel Equils Crap  (Read 4325 times)

I have an Intel HD 4000, and i can run Gmod, Tf2, And Both Portals Smothly on it, but when i run Blockland it runs Smooth Yeah, But the Shaders Don't Work. i know Intel Graphics cards arnt Really the Best, but it Should be able to run Blockland Shaders, if it can run tf2 Gmod And Both Portals in HD 1080P with no problem (i know Gmod dosnt run in HD unless its the new one) So my Guess is Blockland Doesn't have a good compatability with Intel, and dont say "get a new graphics card, because this is a NEW LAPTOP, laptop is the KEY word, meaning its an intergrated graphics card, and if your just here to tell Intel Grahpics cards suck, well thats not helping anything, i just wanna know when/if Blockland will ever support intel for shaders.

If I'm not mistaken, only certain graphics cards can run shaders. I have an integrated Intel graphics card too and I can't run shaders. It has nothing to do with performance.

Don't yell at me if I'm wrong.

Intel Integrated Graphics will not work with shaders and never will.

Even if Intel had the drivers, it just would not be powerful enough.

We are all well aware of this.

Tell Badspot to Fix it Please.

For forget sake you goddamn handicaps quit loving asking this. Badspot cannot magically fix the fact that INTEL INTEGRATED GRAPHICS DOES NOT loving SUPPORT THE MEANS NECESSARY TO RUN BLOCKLAND SHADOWS AND SHADERS. How many loving times does this need to be said?

IT IS NOTHING THAT CAN BE FIXED.

My friend has a moden mid-end ATI card on her desktop.
and she cant even break 10fps with shaders on low.

Its really a mystery because others with even lesser cards then her have no problem.

Blockland isn't some special game in which Intel won't run the shaders, Intel just doesn't support the GLSL shaders, and never will.

If it matters this much to you, go purchase a $25 ATI radeon card, chances are your PSU will handle it and then you can play with shaders on a low setting.

Don't complain because you bought a computer with a graphics card that was never meant to support gaming.

You used Source games as benchmarks.
Your argument is invalid.

Blockland isn't some special game in which Intel won't run the shaders, Intel just doesn't support the GLSL shaders, and never will.

If it matters this much to you, go purchase a $25 ATI radeon card, chances are your PSU will handle it and then you can play with shaders on a low setting.

Don't complain because you bought a computer with a graphics card that was never meant to support gaming.
I can play it on low, thats not a problem, but this update to me basically just stole maps, btw, what part of INTEGRATED GRAPHICS CARD didnt you get I cant Upgrade it its  laptop.

intels cards have major issues with opengl, the older the card the worse off you are

You used Source games as benchmarks.
Your argument is invalid.

your username is 'the hacker', you're invalid as a human being

The question should be "When will intel support Blockland", not "When will blockland support intel"

are there any External Graphics cards that are AMD?