Erik Cassel - Co-founder of Roblox - Has Died

Author Topic: Erik Cassel - Co-founder of Roblox - Has Died  (Read 37917 times)

Wasn't he builderman?
lolno

if builderman died roblox would literally fall apart

I feel horrible for laughing, I was laughing hard, Then I saw someone noted edd gould, And I started almost crying.
Fml.

I liked the game but I didn't like the laggy look at 60 fps and the community

may play it again sometime soon. I've had quite a few memories of this game.

wow. man, i was not expecting this. i practically grew up on that website, i learned everything know from all the members (who were much nicer, at least, that's what it seemed since all my good friends didn't leave yet)

edit: it seems the tweet was deleted? are you sure it's not some big hoax? i see no evidence of the roblox team acknowledging his death on the website, i don't know...

edit: look at this stuff

« Last Edit: February 11, 2013, 09:17:54 PM by Sami2ss »

wow. man, i was not expecting this. i practically grew up on that website, i learned everything know from all the members (who were much nicer, at least, that's what it seemed since all my good friends didn't leave yet)

edit: it seems the tweet was deleted? are you sure it's not some big hoax? i see no evidence of the roblox team acknowledging his death on the website, i don't know...
They are working on it, it was only announced recently.

I remember playing Crossroads once to own noobs (literally so I could get my Knockout count up) and seeing him join my server randomly. He was cool. What a shame.
Just today the orchestra teacher at my school lost his battle to cancer. He was a cool guy, too.

lolno

if builderman died roblox would literally fall apart

Yeah that place wouldn't stand a day with shedletsky in charge

Everyone dies you know. Oh a 4 year old died of cancer as I'm posting this? Why does no one care about that?

This is almost as terrible as Badspot dying.

:c

The people who laughed and cheered can go to hell. And no forgets would be given.
Everyone dies you know. 
Erik Cassal was Roblox's Father.