Author Topic: Erik Cassel - Co-founder of Roblox - Has Died  (Read 37587 times)

reminds me of bill gates and steve jobs :c
But
Bill Gates is still alive

Our advantage is a decent moderation system.
you're kidding right
we have a stupid "you'll only get banned if you admit to trolling" system in place right now, you have to be blatantly trolling to get banned and it's allowing people to toy with the rules.

he didn't really do anything wrong. i mean, the guy probably had a wife and kids.

But
Bill Gates is still alive
in fact he's doing an AMA on reddit right now.

reading the blog, roblox sounds like its getting some sweet new updates. with a large, experienced, team, they could totally pull off a whole lot of awesome stuff. hopefully they get it together and make everything work fast, performer better, and look nicer (which it seems like they are working on right now!). i also love how they make weekly blog updates so the players KNOW whats going on and what possible future updates could be.

i'm mourning at this loss

« Last Edit: February 12, 2013, 01:49:29 PM by psychomutt »

reading the blog, roblox sounds like its getting some sweet new updates. with a large, experienced, team, they could totally pull off a whole lot of awesome stuff. hopefully they get it together and make everything work fast, performer better, and look nicer (which it seems like they are working on right now!). i also love how they make weekly blog updates so the players KNOW whats going on and what possible future updates could be.

if blockland had a blog we'd all spam it

wait bill gates died?????
he did an ama on redot todae and den he dieded

EDIT: what I meant when I said "bill gates and steve jobs" is that bill gates feels lonely because he has no more competition
I think that's how badspot feels right now
« Last Edit: February 11, 2013, 08:52:35 PM by Jairo »

Remember, we're only marginally better, we have our fair share of problems including tons of horny 12 year olds, "THERE IS A entrepreneur LE ON MY richard" threads and drama.

It's funny because I actually do have a entrepreneur le on my richard, but I was smart enough never to post it on the /b/logland forums.

Also: Rest in piece Erik, your creative ideas will be missed. ;_;7
« Last Edit: February 11, 2013, 08:54:39 PM by Stick Man »

It's funny because I actually do have a entrepreneur le on my richard

if blockland had a blog we'd all spam it
i wouldn't. maybe just ban a few more forum kids. its really not that hard of a problem to solve.

what about like a wordpress type thing, you can comment on the statuses.