Author Topic: post your wireless passwords  (Read 3602 times)

Brb stalking down al you guys' houses and hacking the heck outa your networks.
Not hacking if all you are doing is enter the passcode, lol.

Hey, guys! I just logged into the U.S. Government's network with malicious intentions! I'm totally not hacking, right?

Hey, guys! I just logged into the U.S. Government's network with malicious intentions! I'm totally not hacking, right?

OH SURE! You TOTALLY AREN'T HACKING!

Not if they gave you the password.

Never had one, never will.
And yes I have wifi others could possibly use.

the teacher network at school im using is sc4wirele$$

No password and my internet is off anyway :(
What
A computer without internet is completely useless!

If they gave you the password, how is that hacking? And why did you have to go ape out of a normal sentence.

I don't remember my password. I just push the button on my router to get access on new stuff.

Actually no, you're cracking, not hacking.

Hacking is fiddling with programs with no malicious intent, merely for curiosity's sake and to see if you can add to or improve something's function.

Cracking is what most people consider hacking.

So no, you're not hacking, you're cracking.

how to i change the public name for my router?

IMCOMMINGTOGETYOU

Password: Lobster2

I named mine 'Wireless Pacemaker m89/7' or some random number.

yeah, but "hacking" into your school's network and then getting suspended is apparently hacking, lol.