Author Topic: How stupid must someone be to be on Instagram?  (Read 1450 times)

This is what idiots post.

Red is bad.
Green is good.
Orange is some random person.

2 comments was deleted by Reddy in the middle.
Reddy calls Greeny a bitch and tells him to "get his ass and get off this chat."
Then Greeny explains why she stuffs up Instagram.

Here's another.

tl;dr: These people (except Greeny) can't realize that this stuff is fake, and when they KNOW it's fake, they post it anyway.

Answer: Very.
Why did I create an account.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2013, 12:24:16 AM by Renekar »

There's stupid people all over the world, you just have to put up with it.

omg a sooper compooter is guna haxx us all!!!

A lot of people I know do this and it irritates the stuff out of me. I've tried telling them that it isn't going to happen, and they're all like "omg yeah rite you dont even kno"

Speaking of Instagram, I had jailbroken my brother's ipod for him and then I got him a lot of neat tweaks and stuff. He uploaded a photo on Instagram of his ipod home screen and said that he did it 100%. The part that makes me mad is that all of his friends are like "omg how'd you do that come to my house and do it for me omg awesum!!" (kinda offtopic, but still relevant seeing as though we're talking about stupid/annoying people on instagram)

« Last Edit: February 16, 2013, 09:40:59 AM by Renekar »

If I'd hacked Instagram I'd delete the accounts of people who posted that hashtag simply to show how stupid they are.

This is what idiots post.
-snip-

Red is bad.
Green is good.
Orange is some random person.
[img width=340/img]-snip-
2 comments was deleted by Reddy in the middle.
Reddy calls Greeny a bitch and tells him to "get his ass and get off this chat."
Then Greeny explains why she stuffs up Instagram.

Here's another.
-snip-

tl;dr: These people (except Greeny) can't realize that this stuff is fake, and when they KNOW it's fake, they post it anyway.

Answer: Very.
Why did I create an account.
OGM!!!1!
if u pots hahfstrbgra #swagr u wnopt gte hakced!!!
OT: These people are dumbasses.