Poll

Web Browsers!

Firefox
Chrome

Author Topic: I'm not sure if I should use Chrome or Firefox  (Read 1006 times)

as you can see, chrome is taking up more space than firefox, but chrome seems to run things a bit better.
what would you guys suggest me to use? sorry for page stretch if there's any.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2013, 12:03:25 AM by Lesrock »

I prefer Chrome. It has a nicer UI.

I use both, I find Firefox handles things like java and flash better than Chrome

I prefer Chrome. It has a nicer UI.

they both seem fine to me.

Use chrome on PC and firefox on mobile devices.

problem is, my mobile devices do not have firefox.

Dolphin Browser is probably the best mobile browser.

Firefox, because I don't like Google selling my information. *adjusts tinfoil hat*

I use both, I find Firefox handles things like java and flash better than Chrome
thing is, both of these are severely outperformed by HTML5 and they require the user to install their stuffty plugins.

on the subject of the topic, Chrome requires that extra memory to keep every tab in a separate process, so the entire browser doesn't forget over when one person's website doesn't do what it should.

go with chrome if you have the memory, firefox otherwise.

thing is, both of these are severely outperformed by HTML5 and they require the user to install their stuffty plugins.

on the subject of the topic, Chrome requires that extra memory to keep every tab in a separate process, so the entire browser doesn't forget over when one person's website doesn't do what it should.

go with chrome if you have the memory, firefox otherwise.
alright, but I just wanted to know what people think about using after showing how much space both of them took up

I prefer to use Firefox. It is more private and secure and it doesn't send every single thing you type into the address bar to Google. (unlike Chrome) It also seems to have more add-ons and it just looks great.