Coolest playable race?

Human
Avian
Apex
Floran
Hylotl
Glitch
Novakid

Author Topic: Starbound Megathread - Version 1.3.2  (Read 786045 times)

By the look of it, there's a lot of "probably"s in Tiys post.

Doubt it'll be coming out any time soon

well i'd rather have it out a lot later than that they'd decide to rush everything and leave the game less good than it would have originally been, had they spent more time on it.

well i'd rather have it out a lot later than that they'd decide to rush everything and leave the game less good than it would have originally been, had they spent more time on it.
Yes.
It's better to have a finished game that's nice rather than a finished game that isn't!

rush everything and leave the game less good
stop saying this
tiy already announced that the only thing left to work on about the game are extras, small bits and pieces like weapon names and variations of attributes on planets. the majority of the game is already finished, and it would function well as an actual game if it was released right now.

stop saying this
tiy already announced that the only thing left to work on about the game are extras, small bits and pieces like weapon names and variations of attributes on planets. the majority of the game is already finished, and it would function well as an actual game if it was released right now.
YEAAAAAH BUUUUUUUUUUUUT I WANNNNNNT THEM TO WORK AS LONG AS POSSIBLE ON IT OK THEYYYY MUSSST CONTINUE WORK ON THIS GAME FOR ANOTHER YEAR BEFORE IT CAN BE RELEAASED IN ITS FINISHED STATE
GOD FANCY CALM DOWN AND WAIT JESUS CHRIST IF THEY RELEASED IT NOW IT WOULD BE A BIG MESS AND TERRIBLE AND IT WOULD ALL BE YOUR FAULT
i got a little too carried away whew

stop saying this

i'm sorry, i didn't know that. but still, i like a game best when it's finished.

I sure like betas.

those are pretty fun, you know.

I at least want a beta
this game sounds awesome.

I don't want a beta, because they basically tell you what to expect in the final product and you suddenly lose all hype for it.

Beta, nah.

But a small demonstration, sure.

Meh, a limited beta. Just letting you test a selected set of things. A demo, like Aces said.

Tried to make myself as accurately as possible and made a quick gif.

Tried to make myself as accurately as possible and made a quick gif.
Get some sunlight, kid. Jeez.

alright, for this hour everyone PM me what you want asked in the irc and i'll ask molly/tiy/whoever else knows what is going on behind the scenes.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2013, 12:06:56 PM by Cybertails1998 »