♋ Nasoa's Kart Clan ♋

Poll

Get to work or get our asses to WORK?

Get to work
Get our ASSES to work

Author Topic: ♋ Nasoa's Kart Clan ♋  (Read 11921 times)

ok, about an hour late but let's get started, I'll be on the server. All the builders should have a password.

ok, about an hour late but let's get started, I'll be on the server. All the builders should have a password.
joining right now

we're not working on it atm, only ^he^ showed up.

I need some feedback from you guys on when a good time to build would be. All of you should have the password.

I cant get on during the weekdays at all, only the weekends and pretty much anytime later in the evening I'll be able to get on.

Yeah, weekends are definitely the only time most of us can get on. But we need people to show up. Pablo added as a builder too.

Me and Phantom Knight are working on Eskimo Island map. Loosely based around sherbet island in Mario Kart. Pics soon, were about 50% done!

There are non-default racing events with a lap system. Sorry, I'm on mobile so the OP will be updated when I have access to a computer.
Oh, Okay.

Treynolds is working on an update to the racing events, which we eagerly await.

Treynolds is working on an update to the racing events, which we eagerly await.
oh goodie

Unfortunately, I will not be able to work at all this weekend. Weekend after, I'll pm all the builders so we can get this ball rolling.

IGN: Dr.Shoe
Position: Driver
Specific Specialty: Driving with cooler moves than Ticonderoga
Link to Work (if not driver):N//A
Timezone: US Central

IGN: AlexFrost

Timezone: Pacific Standard.

Specific Specialty: W + Mouse controls

IGN: Fight 4 Life
Specific Specialty: Use WASD (Usually no mouse)
Link to Work (if not driver): Well for the heck of it, My YT is TheVeryHighGamer
Timezone: Eastern Standard Tine