Author Topic: I asked NerdCubed to play Blockland (Like the comment, Pg. 11)  (Read 13625 times)

Do you seriously think big youtube partners like him actually listen to the comments?
I guess that's why a lot of them say things like "comment what you want me to play!" huh?

The thing I like the most about blockland is how you can just jump into something amazing someone made if you're being a lazy bastard. It's not exactly ideal for "Let's Plays" though, a lot would have to be cut out most likely. Depending on what he does I guess.
He did a series where he build things in minecaft, he could possibly do something similar for this.

Who?
The guy's only got 303 views, not a surprise I don't know him.
are you like, stupid or what

"oh some cheap ripoff of minecraft"

"oh some cheap ripoff of minecraft"
"It has potential, but really does not show it with these gamemodes."

did your comment seriously jump from 22 upvotes to 44 in a matter of about 4 minutes
what the fff

"It has potential, but really does not show it with these gamemodes."

"i think minecraftSP would be a MUCH better game than this!!111!!!1!1"

Keep it coming guys
46 likes!

Keep it coming guys
46 likes!

jesus christ stuffting in a chamber pot that's a lot

Do you seriously think big youtube partners like him actually listen to the comments?
he does
come back when you know what the forget you're talking about

the farcry guy is so cool, he has a third arm to hold his machinegun while he climbs

He did a series where he build things in minecaft, he could possibly do something similar for this.
Ok if he does that Blockland is pretty much a good option. I mean the game is literally all about creative building, in fact more so than minecraft. Maybe I'm just being biased but Blockland has the potential of minecraft and more if you can figure out how to do creative things.