I asked NerdCubed to play Blockland (Like the comment, Pg. 11)

Author Topic: I asked NerdCubed to play Blockland (Like the comment, Pg. 11)  (Read 13629 times)

if he plays it he's going to say "the community is loving annoying. what do you even do in this game? this is stupid don't buy it."

mostly because you've all been pestering his comment section.

if he plays it he's going to say "the community is loving annoying. what do you even do in this game? this is stupid don't buy it."

What i saw it from his Scribblenauts gameplay, he is a total dumbass.

because he can't make a mansion after 5 minutes*

because he can't make a mansion after 5 minutes*

or that
if he bullstuffs blockland after about 5 seconds, he's not worth calling for

The flagged comments are just because of roblox fancigarettes who think 'wo blockland, nerd^3 doesn't need to rape his eyes by gazing at this horrible comment, let's flag the stuff out of it".
Some of those are me. We're making asses of ourselves.

Some of those are me. We're making asses of ourselves.
* Tudoreleuu hits the stuffstorm barrier toggle

see you next spring

I watched a bit of Nerdcubed's scribblenauts video and I didn't really like it. I mean he just kind of makes it boring with his awkward jokes and apparent stupidity. (based off of the above posts)
On top of that, he seems quick to say "this game is forgetin stupid I don't like it" according to snippets I saw of some videos, what his fans say, and what SpreadsPlague just said. Sorry for being slightly off-topic but that's just what I  thought of him.

at least he isn't as bad as that one commentator chick who spent at least 20 minutes doing the first puzzle in portal 2

The only let's play I ever liked is the WTF is... series.
Well, it's the only one I've ever watched, but still. It's awesome.

The only let's play I ever liked is the WTF is... series.
Well, it's the only one I've ever watched, but still. It's awesome.
Erm, That's Totalbiscuit..