I asked NerdCubed to play Blockland (Like the comment, Pg. 11)

Author Topic: I asked NerdCubed to play Blockland (Like the comment, Pg. 11)  (Read 13683 times)

Just because your comments were replies doesn't justify the fact you still spammed, why are you not understanding that? It doesn't matter if other people spammed or if your comments even got swept away by the rest, if you're going to complain about spamming you shouldn't spam yourself just because "you're replying to other people" or because "your posts don't cover a extended amount of time".
Short term spamming < Long-term spamvertising

take responsibility for you actions, lmao
quit being such a coward

Spamming is still spamming, no matter how long or short it is.

take responsibility for you actions, lmao
quit being such a coward
who said i wasnt?

who said i wasnt?
you're trying to justify something you did that was stupid and can't be justified
who?
nerdcubed

He has a new video up, why don't you go spam that too? ITS GONNA WORK THIS TIME I KNOW IT

[/obvioussarcasm]

A couple comments were fine but then it got crazy out of hand and of course flame wars followed.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2013, 03:28:50 PM by Kimon »

First arguments on YouTube, now arguments on the BL Forums
All this has brought to us so far is trouble

*Sets fire to a house*
All this has brought to us so far is trouble!

Lock this then.

Yeah. To be honest games like Blockland will probably have a bad time in the "mainstream." (that sounds silly in a serious sentence) Maybe it's problems are that it's too different, not well known enough, or idiots/trolls playing Roblox hate it, but I don't know if it's gonna do anything but progress slowly. Just let it do its thing or whatever and stop spamming the comments of his videos.

The flagged comments are just because of roblox fancigarettes who think 'wo blockland, nerd^3 doesn't need to rape his eyes by gazing at this horrible comment, let's flag the stuff out of it".