Author Topic: I asked NerdCubed to play Blockland (Like the comment, Pg. 11)  (Read 13688 times)

Congratulations, you made us look like idiots.

[img ]http://oi50.tinypic.com/28ba9gm.jpg[/img]
Wut
responded to all the people that mentioned blockland

But what you did makes you a hypocrite, cause you just spammed the comments saying the exact same thing to everyone who merely mentioned Blockland.

I'm taking my fisting fist back, you're doing nothing except perpetuating the problem

But what you did makes you a hypocrite, cause you just spammed the comments saying the exact same thing to everyone who merely mentioned Blockland.
theyre not "merely mentioning blockland" theyre committing mass advertisement

theyre not "merely mentioning blockland" theyre committing mass advertisement

That's not what you stated within your earlier post, besides I don't see it as bad for people to simply want someone to play their game and ask them via the comments like they're generally told to do so. I do agree it got out of hand, but for the first while it wasn't bad. But that does't belay the fact you as well had spammed so I don't see why you're eligible to complain about others spamming the comments and you get to turn around and do the exact same thing.

crime of all crimes
What if members from ROBLOX came here and started spamming "you guys should play ROBLOX?"
Yeah, you guys would be pissed and make a bunch of dramas

That's not what you stated within your earlier post, besides I don't see it as bad for people to simply want someone to play their game and ask them via the comments like they're generally told to do so. I do agree it got out of hand, but for the first while it wasn't bad. But that does't belay the fact you as well had spammed so I don't see why you're eligible to complain about others spamming the comments and you get to turn around and do the exact same thing.
My posts do not cover an extended amount of time, nor are they constantly top comment

nice job making us look like a bunch of forgetheads, op

What if members from ROBLOX came here and started spamming "you guys should play ROBLOX?"
Yeah, you guys would be pissed and make a bunch of dramas
the guy asks people to suggest games

while i don't believe that we needed that amount of comments, its perfectly reasonable

cubed did not tell his viewers to try and put down another game

My posts do not cover an extended amount of time, nor are they constantly top comment

You still posted the EXACT same phrase multiple times within the comments which is still spamming. It doesn't have to be a second after the other nor does it have to be top comment, but you still in fact spammed so I don't see why you can complain about others spamming.

You still posted the EXACT same phrase multiple times within the comments which is still spamming. It doesn't have to be a second after the other nor does it have to be top comment, but you still in fact spammed so I don't see why you can complain about others spamming.
because my comments were replies to other people. I wanted them to read the message. My comments were gone from the comment box in a matter of minutes. Comments about blockland are constantly at the top and are posted constantly, too.

because my comments were replies to other people. I wanted them to read the message. My comments were gone from the comment box in a matter of minutes. Comments about blockland are constantly at the top and are posted constantly, too.
The people you replied to had replied to your other comment, which has the most thumbs up.
They suggested blockland because you told them not to.

The people you replied to had replied to your other comment, which has the most thumbs up.
They suggested blockland because you told them not to.
you dont say(!)

Just because your comments were replies doesn't justify the fact you still spammed, why are you not understanding that? It doesn't matter if other people spammed or if your comments even got swept away by the rest, if you're going to complain about spamming you shouldn't spam yourself just because "you're replying to other people" or because "your posts don't cover a extended amount of time".