Glass is being a cyberbully too now?

Author Topic: Glass is being a cyberbully too now?  (Read 15304 times)

no

never

this cannot be
it has to, I don't think even they topped this

it has to, I don't think even they topped this
Trinick claimed to own fifty keys at one point.

Did he?  Oh well, I'm not really keeping track of them all.

robo and slick combined own upwards of 75+ keys, most in reserve.

I don't get it, now that Glass has revealed that he's gaming the system to pay for Blockland keys without directly paying Badspot, why doesn't he just ban Glass on sight?

I don't get it, now that Glass has revealed that he's gaming the system to pay for Blockland keys without directly paying Badspot, why doesn't he just ban Glass on sight?
He said that before his latest ban right? For all we know, that's what Baddy plans on doing now
Besides, he already supposedly banned all Glass's alts that he knew of

Dude cyberbullying would not be appreciated in Blockland. Your pushing yourself too far.

Saying someones build sucks isnt cyberbullying

Did he?  Oh well, I'm not really keeping track of them all.

IIRC, Badspot emailed Slick telling him that he's tired of him buying keys, and that he doesn't want his money

I highly doubt Glass is coming back, Badspot banned Glass's account before he even posted anything. Maybe Badspot is IP autobanning him or something? I would like to see the reason Badspot gave him this time.

I highly doubt Glass is coming back, Badspot banned Glass's account before he even posted anything. Maybe Badspot is IP autobanning him or something? I would like to see the reason Badspot gave him this time.
Hi?

Hi?
Hello, my fine comrade! What can I do for you on such a fine day?

Hi?

So I guess you HAVE to fund badspot to stay now instead of buying other people's keys.