Author Topic: Glass is being a cyberbully too now?  (Read 15596 times)

lol. Ya totally needed a new topic.

User was banned for this post

are all of these little bans youve been getting perma or can you really not just wait 1 week?

Glass is back as "Glasses". Saw him post yesterday.

are all of these little bans youve been getting perma or can you really not just wait 1 week?
I'm curious if someone can keep just a long list of his bans

Glass is back as "Glasses". Saw him post yesterday.
You didn't have to post that. It's obvious that he returns. He can't lose, that's all. And actually Badspot makes profit from it.

Badspot doesn't do one week bans anymore for me.

He wants moar money

lol. Ya totally needed a new topic.

User was banned for this post
Dummy.

Holy stuff Glass is one forgeted up dumbass.

At this point it feels like we need some kind of active defense against people who do the kind of thing Glass as well as countless others before him have.

At this point it feels like we need some kind of active defense against people who do the kind of thing Glass as well as countless others before him have.

Eventually he'll run out of permutations on the word "Glass" and will have to leave.

he wants to suck all your money out of your disposable income!!

Eventually he'll run out of permutations on the word "Glass" and will have to leave.

Maybe he will switch to plexiglass

Maybe he will switch to plexiglass
Plexi sounds like a pretty good name.
Anyway, from what I heard he bought like 50 keys or something. Even if he didn't, I don't think he's going to leave anytime soon.