Glass is being a cyberbully too now?

Author Topic: Glass is being a cyberbully too now?  (Read 15323 times)

Maybe you guys were right. But with Glass saying the most hurtful and most awful stuff that comes right from the tip of his brain, its quite hard to get ideas and build better terrain. I mainly build good on other games just not this.
Part of the problem is that you wouldn't give it a rest, man.
Sure glass flamed you. Glass flamed Tenshi, but that doesn't make Tenshi's awful responses any more right.

also, for future reference, people tend to stop paying attention to anything to say once you use the word cyberbully for some reason

Nibble, Badspot might consider the OP spam, ask him to fix it or something.

Part of the problem is that you wouldn't give it a rest, man.
Sure glass flamed you. Glass flamed Tenshi, but that doesn't make Tenshi's awful responses any more right.
But I must see the forums and followed by Glass spamming my threads with "stuffty server" and "stuffty host" its quite hard to get requests so it slows me down. Its either he stops or I will continue to make more threads.

Nibble, Badspot might consider the OP spam, ask him to fix it or something.
How?

But I must see the forums and followed by Glass spamming my threads with "stuffty server" and "stuffty host" its quite hard to get requests so it slows me down. Its either he stops or I will continue to make more threads.
Do it, make more threads, c-mon do it, you will be banned for spam. Do it.

Hmm so you never changed one bit. Provoking was your number one thing.

Sorry I hurt your internet feelings. But you're the dumbass that keeps unblocking me to message me about it. So, Gj.
Refer to numbers:
1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 7, 9
Glass, you've done seven sections. You need serious help.

Glass, what the hell, don't provoke him.

Moby is doing it purposely to make him angry.

He used making for threads like a threat to us? It really doesn't effect us, just him getting banned.

He used making for threads like a threat to us? It really doesn't effect us, just him getting banned.
Ahem, like you? You've been banned multiple times while I haven't been banned once. That's because I am nice and your just a dipstuff with no sense of humor.

Ahem, like you? You've been banned multiple times while I haven't been banned once. That's because I am nice and your just a dipstuff with no sense of humor.
I get banned because i'm not anyone's bitch. I'm not going to sugarcoat everything for everyone. Ya sorry. And is spamming topics suppose to be funny or something?