Glass is being a cyberbully too now?

Author Topic: Glass is being a cyberbully too now?  (Read 15321 times)

Now he's going on about me needing "proof" he's handicapped.

I don't know how :x
If you're on windows you could try using the snipping tool.

Now he's going on about me needing "proof" he's handicapped.
Cuz you entered the arguement.

If you're on windows you could try using the snipping tool.
How do you do it on Windows 7?

It should be in the start menu, then just drag the little tool along the area you want to shoot.

Change blockland to windowed mode, Open the start menu and search snipping tool unless it pops up already for you.

It should be in the start menu, then just drag the little tool along the area you want to shoot.
I don't see it. Maybe its renamed?

I feel French is also intercepted into the concept when I'm just trying to get people's attention to look at this and this dude just gets pissy with me for NO ABLSOLUTE REASON. Here is what happened:

Xavia: Sorry for late answer Siri here. Its about glass cyberbullying me <a:forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=225389.60>http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=225389.60</a>
Frenchchef: thats a load of stuff nibbles
Frenchchef: it's already backfired on you lol
Muddy Waters: There has been a lot of stuff about Glass.
Frenchchef: gj on being 20x handicapped
Xavia: Explain?
Frenchchef: look at all the posts
Paint: Xavie
Paint: Xavia*
Paint: I love you
Muddy Waters: I dont even know the guy lol.
JAM3R: what the hell kid..
Paint: But yeah it backfired.
Xavia: French how and what part did you even come into here?
Paint: A lot.
JAM3R: Paint go get a pencil thats better.
Paint: No
Crazy ManMan: Anybody here know how to make things cost score using VCE? I need help.
Paint: Paint > Pencil
Frenchchef: I have no part in it but it's p-obivious how much of a complete loving handicap you are.
JAM3R: Get a Crayon
Frenchchef: Not to mention we've met before.
Paint: Yep
JAM3R: Marker.
Paint: Comepletely what French said.
Xavia: Where then?
Muddy Waters: forget that, use Sledges Shotgun.
<color:CC00CC>* EULA ends the world's license agreement.
Xavia: French how was I a handicap and where?
Crazy ManMan: Anybody here know how to make things cost score using VCE? I need help.
Magician: How could you EULA
Xavia: I need proof.
Alex Man: hey mondays
Frenchchef: The proof is your entire thread, your whole history, and my personal experience with your idiocy.
Alex Man: swat ninja is spamming rockets in badspot's block party
JAM3R: Oh hi Alex the stuff.
Alex Man: come and join so you can spray paint in his eyes
Crazy ManMan: Alwx, it is not cool or funny to just come and say something like that.
Xavia: Dude, you don't even know me in game anymore
EULA: Yeah. You're not funny.
EULA: Durrhurr.
EULA: snake.
Alex Man: Someone is spamming Block Party and that's funny?
Xavia: Your just butthurt cuz I changed
Frenchchef: lol you changed my arse
Siri: A girl just said snake
Siri: lol
Frenchchef: you're still a loving idiot w/e
EULA: I'll also say monster rooster.
Alex Man: wait french
EULA: Which I just did.
Alex Man: your name is green
Xavia: Cuz you have no proof how I'm a handicap in game.
Alex Man: so you are on my friends list
Xavia: Just cuz you think you see it on the Thread doesn't mean you think you know me.
Crazy ManMan: Guys, there is no sense getting in word fights with people you do not even actually know.
Frenchchef: no you are seriously still handicapped
Frenchchef: it's really not hard to grasp the concept
Alex Man: "there is no sense in getting into word fights with people you don't know"
Xavia: How am I handicapped still then?
EULA: We're all retared.
EULA: Like me.
Alex Man: "alex, it's not funny to come in here and just say stuff like that"
Frenchchef: no you are seriously still handicapped
Frenchchef: it's really not hard to grasp the concept
Alex Man: even though someone is spamming rockets with relays
<font:Verdana Bold:12>EULA: Because I just misspelled handicapped.
Alex Man: we tried to forget with him for spamming
Alex Man: and he just trapped us
Xavia<font:Verdana:12>: Hmm maybe he can't let go of the past either.
Xavia: Maybe drama him too?
The Genius Mage, Guard!: Who?
Frenchchef: please do drama me
Xavia: French
Frenchchef: i want to laugh in your loving face lol
Xavia: He has no proof how I'm a handicap
Frenchchef: please do drama me
Frenchchef<color:444444>: i want to laugh in your loving face lol

I just read it all, and, just because someone says you are a handicap (probably very common) doesn't mean they are my bitch, lol.

The point is. Glass is sending people to my server just to piss me off and post dramas about it just to make my rep plummet without intension. Sure my map isn't "Up-to-date" but it doesn't matter

Glass calls me the "worst host ever"

If I was no one at all would join me and I do get people just not as much everyday.

I am tired of being stalked by Glass and am about to explode. This is complete bull just from the past. He still holds a grudge for no reason now.
I feel French is also intercepted into the concept when I'm just trying to get people's attention to look at this and this dude just gets pissy with me for NO ABLSOLUTE REASON. Here is what happened:
-snip-
Wooow such a nice comment, lets be sure to give Glass one point. You have no respect for new people or people who can't build perfectly.
Ok, there are a few things wrong with your argument, pal.
1. People will dislike your server whether Glass sends them or not. He doesn't have an army of obedient goons, you know. In fact, all he has are a bunch of alts, and a fair number of them he gave to others to use ingame.
2. French called bullstuff. People CAN change, but they usually don't.
3. You're obviously not new if your relations with Glass go that far back, so I don't see where that comes from. Either way, it's obvious if a build has no effort put into it whatsoever.

I just read it all, and, just because someone says you are a handicap (probably very common) doesn't mean they are my bitch, lol.
Never said they were. Man you and your bullying has to stop.

Ok, there are a few things wrong with your argument, pal.
1. People will dislike your server whether Glass sends them or not. He doesn't have an army of obedient goons, you know. In fact, all he has are a bunch of alts, and a fair number of them he gave to others to use ingame.
2. French called bullstuff. People CAN change, but they usually don't.
3. You're obviously not new if your relations with Glass go that far back, so I don't see where that comes from. Either way, it's obvious if a build has no effort put into it whatsoever.
I lost you on the last part.

Thank you for making his argument post much more clear. It was pretty difficult to see who was saying what with all of the text codes.

Never said they were. Man you and your bullying has to stop.
He isn't bullying, he's stuffting on you because you're being an idiot.

I lost you on the last part.
You are not "new", you and Glass have known each other for quite a while.
Even if a build is stuffty, you can tell if the builder TRIED to make it good. Some people just can't build well, but they TRY. It's obvious when they don't even try.

I don't know how :x
It's "alt+printscreen". Then paste it in Paint, save it, upload it.

Anyways, Glass's side certainly has quite a large amount of more solid evidence.
I mean, honestly, you've made yourself look absolutely stupid.
You're flaming Glass over RTB while you've blocked him. That's how a coward flames. You can dish it out but you can't take it. You're pathetic.
If anything, It's likely moby posted on the original poster's server topic with the intention of causing trouble and upsetting the guy, And if anything, Moby is the one causing problems, Not nibble.
That wouldn't justify what Nibbles said; didn't you see the posts in Glass's topic?
It doesn't matter who started it anymore, we don't know and we will never know because it's just the two of them.
However, Glass has screenshots showing that Nibbles continued it even after Glass was done.