Glass is being a cyberbully too now?

Author Topic: Glass is being a cyberbully too now?  (Read 15329 times)

Don't need you to be sensitive here.
How am I being sensitive? Building something as simple as that could show you put effort into a build.

I'm just gonna go back to my game and finish updating it.

And eat some  :iceCream:.

How am I being sensitive? Building something as simple as that could show you put effort into a build.
Your being sensitive cuz it sounds like your trying not to yell at me but your yelling from inside.
And dude, I do make effort its just people don't think its effort but it is.

Would you call this at least a little effort?

Building is not easy for every users, Nibble is trying to build and learn at his own pace, He just needs to stay calm and continue to keep trying, He could even try experimenting to gain new ways to build, For some users it can take awhile for them to improve, Infact for instance, Instead of criticizing him, Why don't you give him new building ideas without insulting him? Insulting might in some way mess up his building confidence and have a harder time, Actually give him a chance as if you look enough you can tell he  is really trying to improve his
building skills.

Building is not easy for every users, Nibble is trying to build and learn at his own pace, He just needs to stay calm and continue to keep trying, He could even try experimenting to gain new ways to build, For some users it can take awhile for them to improve, Infact for instance, Instead of criticizing him, Why don't you give him new building ideas without insulting him? Insulting might in some way mess up his building confidence and have a harder time, Actually give him a chance as if you look enough you can tell he  is really trying to improve his
building skills.
At least you know how it feels.

Your being sensitive cuz it sounds like your trying not to yell at me but your yelling from inside.
And dude, I do make effort its just people don't think its effort but it is.
I'm not yelling at you at all; I'm trying to tell you that putting together a few 4x4 cubes on top of a flat mass of dirt bricks can show that you're putting effort into it to make it look creative or like a battlefield.

Yes, because at least you're trying to make it resemble a battlefield instead of flat cubes.

building skills.
i actually agree with this

What does this have to do with you stuffting on me?
I'm saying I put effort into things, you just plop together stuff.

no.

nibble, stop posting so many times in succession
compile your thoughts into one post to limit thread size and improve your word count!

building skills.
Up to a point, yes.

Granted, some of Glass's words were unnecessary. However, that goes for everything that anyone says. It was not necessary for you to keep on "hitting back" even after you blocked him. It makes you look like a cowardly idiot.

Part of the POINT, Nibbles, is that you shouldn't be rushing your builds. You SHOULD be spending ages making them just so. It's what I do. I've got a good thirty half-finished builds lying around, because I have a short attention span.

I'm saying I put effort into things, you just plop together stuff.no.
I wasn't pointing out to you.

I'm wrong to criticize Nib's building effort, as his skills will get better gradually. Like Bill said though, don't rush them and take time with them, especially when they're builds for a server.

I'm wrong to criticize Nib's building effort, as his skills will get better gradually. Like Bill said though, don't rush them and take time with them, especially when they're builds for a server.
Maybe you guys were right. But with Glass saying the most hurtful and most awful stuff that comes right from the tip of his brain, its quite hard to get ideas and build better terrain. I mainly build good on other games just not this.