Author Topic: Glass is being a cyberbully too now?  (Read 15315 times)

You're the one who keeps starting stuff with him.
Um I didn't start this stuff with the admins joining my server. He is the one telling them to join and annoy me.
I'm not even joking.

Um I didn't start this stuff with the admins joining my server. He is the one telling them to join and annoy me.
I'm not even joking.
No i'm not you idiot. lol.

No i'm not you idiot. lol.
Oh really? Then why do you always message me saying "Oooh thanks for the photos!"? Or is that just a dumb coincidence?

I'm not even joking.

Honestly Glass's admins are usually act like douches to people like you. He probably isn't ordering them to do it, they do it by choice.

Honestly Glass's admins usually act like douches to people like you. He probably isn't ordering them to do it, they do it by choice.

Sorry No-edit, had to correct that.

Sorry No-edit, had to correct that.
Then why just me and why would they post it straight to Glass then?

Oh really? Then why do you always message me saying "Oooh thanks for the photos!"? Or is that just a dumb coincidence?
That was me dipstuff. Trying to see if you would listen to reasoning from someone else. Apparently you ignore everyone's reasoning.

That was me dipstuff. Trying to see if you would listen to reasoning from someone else. Apparently you ignore everyone's reasoning.
Sure it was you. So you just annoy me in every possible way.

If you do continue to annoy me, I will get a moderator here to deal with you. I know how to do it.

Sure it was you. So you just annoy me in every possible way.

It was him

7:09 PM - MadManforMayor: zomgs
7:09 PM - MadManforMayor: hey'
7:10 PM - MadManforMayor: are you actually sending admins or is this guy just falsely accusing
7:10 PM - Glass: I went on one of my alts and said i was someone else... last night for fun.
7:10 PM - Glass: tried to reason with him
7:11 PM - Glass: aprently he doesn't listen to reasoning from ANYONE
7:11 PM - MadManforMayor: ok what's this guy going on about then
7:11 PM - MadManforMayor: lol

It was him

7:10 PM - MadManforMayor: are you actually sending admins or is this guy just falsely accusing
7:10 PM - Glass: I went on one of my alts and said i was someone else... last night for fun.

Could be forged into false.

If you do continue to annoy me, I will get a moderator here to deal with you. I know how to do it.
They don't give two stuffs.
Lol nibble you're so clueless
I actually didn't know he would post.

Lol nibble you're so clueless
Dude, you could have typed that. Photos would be better proof here.

For the OP I don't know how to photo stuff like that so I C&P

It was him

Is that like a steam chat?