Author Topic: Glass is being a cyberbully too now?  (Read 15318 times)

Xavia<font:Verdana:12>: Look, if I make terrain, will you leave me alone?<color:444444>
<font:Verdana Bold:12>Glass<font:Verdana:12>: no
<font:Verdana Bold:12>Glass<font:Verdana:12>: because your server will still suck
<font:Verdana Bold:12>Xavia<font:Verdana:12>: Cyberbully right there thanks
<font:Verdana Bold:12>Glass<font:Verdana:12>: like i give two stuffs
<font:Verdana Bold:12>Glass<font:Verdana:12>: Sorry if I hurt your little internet feelings
<font:Verdana Bold:12>Xavia<font:Verdana:12>: I have a feeling your only doing this cuz of our past.
<font:Verdana Bold:12>Glass<font:Verdana:12>: I'm doing it because you have a stuffty server
<font:Verdana Bold:12>Xavia<font:Verdana:12>: I mean its been a year and you still can't over it.
<font:Verdana Bold:12>Xavia<font:Verdana:12>: Hmm so this is truly gonna create a plummet for you then
<font:Verdana Bold:12>Glass<font:Verdana:12>: You keep saying my rep plummets when you are one of the worst hosts on this game.
<font:Verdana Bold:12>Xavia<font:Verdana:12>: No I'm really not, Glass.
<font:Verdana Bold:12>Glass<font:Verdana:12>: ya you are. lol
<font:Verdana Bold:12>Xavia<font:Verdana:12>: If I was the worst, no one at all would join my server.
<font:Verdana Bold:12>Xavia<font:Verdana:12>: People still do
<font:Verdana Bold:12>Xavia<font:Verdana:12>: Just not as much
<font:Verdana Bold:12>Xavia<font:Verdana:12>: Andit doesn't matter if you brag
<font:Verdana Bold:12>Xavia<font:Verdana:12>: Cuz it won't change anything
<font:Verdana Bold:12>Glass<font:Verdana:12>: You ban people for no reasons, you have stuffty builds, stuffty admins, stuffty internet, and most of all, you suck
<font:Verdana Bold:12>Glass<font:Verdana:12>: So
<font:Verdana Bold:12>Xavia<font:Verdana:12>: I ban people for two reasons
<font:Verdana Bold:12>Xavia<font:Verdana:12>: One is from spies from your game
<font:Verdana Bold:12>Glass<font:Verdana:12>: lol.
<font:Verdana Bold:12>Xavia<font:Verdana:12>: And two is people who broke rules
<font:Verdana Bold:12>Glass<font:Verdana:12>: No being loveually gay
<font:Verdana Bold:12>Glass<font:Verdana:12>: best rules ever
<font:Verdana Bold:12>Xavia<font:Verdana:12>: People do it all the time on servers
<font:Verdana Bold:12>Glass<font:Verdana:12>: Ya, stuffty hosts
<font:Verdana Bold:12>Xavia<font:Verdana:12>: Hmm I might as well justdrama this I won't take this anymore
<font:Verdana:12><color:666666>* You have blocked Glass.

Damnit text came out wrong

The point is. Glass is sending people to my server just to piss me off and post dramas about it just to make my rep plummet without intension. Sure my map isn't "Up-to-date" but it doesn't matter

Glass calls me the "worst host ever"

If I was no one at all would join me and I do get people just not as much everyday.

I am tired of being stalked by Glass and am about to explode. This is complete bull just from the past. He still holds a grudge for no reason now.

lol. Ya totally needed a new topic.

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: February 22, 2013, 07:07:27 PM by Badspot »

Dude cyberbullying would not be appreciated in Blockland. Your pushing yourself too far.

Just let it go Glass.
Enough sending people to join my server just to say how awful it is.
If there isn't anything nice to say, don't say it at all.

Dude cyberbullying would not be appreciated in Blockland. Your pushing yourself too far.

Sorry I hurt your internet feelings. But you're the dumbass that keeps unblocking me to message me about it. So, Gj.

Sorry I hurt your internet feelings. But you're the dumbass that keeps unblocking me to message me about it. So, Gj.
Well its not to grab your attention its to tell you to leave me alone.
Why annoy just me all over Blockland?

I also Highly doubt your sorry cause its usually a lie right behind it.

The only thing I see is that Xavia is extremely butthurt about Glass not liking his TTDM.

Well its not to grab your attention its to tell you to leave me alone.
Why annoy just me all over Blockland?
I don't think you get it. You message me, I don't message you. You just want to start things. You message me all the time instead of using that wonderful little button that blocks someone.

Maybe before making a drama you should consider that you are the one that's starting things.

glass is a coolbro to me

i think it's really funny, actually

The only thing I see is that Xavia is extremely butthurt about Glass not liking his TTDM.
And how exactly am I butthurt if I'm annoyed by him and his admins every day?

And how exactly am I butthurt if I'm annoyed by him and his admins every day?

You're the one who keeps starting stuff with him.

I don't think you get it. You message me, I don't message you. You just want to start things. You message me all the time instead of using that wonderful little button that blocks someone.

Maybe before making a drama you should consider that you are the one that's starting things.
The only reason why I message first is that you wouldn't answer and would just keep sending people to annoy me.