Author Topic: Runescape 2007 Server Poll  (Read 1576 times)

I know but a lot of people are still saying that they just can't wait for the servers to come out, when they already have...

right on

Eh, whatever. I suppose it's true that not as many people browse Games as they do Off-Topic...

Wait, so the servers are going to be EXACTLY like in 2007, while they simultaniously run the current servers?

Wait, so the servers are going to be EXACTLY like in 2007, while they simultaniously run the current servers?

Exactly like August 2007.
While they still have the current servers.

Exactly like August 2007.
While they still have the current servers.
But what could "anti gold farming upgrade" mean?
The same bullstuff they tried to pull back then? That's what made me quit. (good thing too, I was getting too old for it lol)

Only members can vote
damn

"Sorry, unless you pay us money, we aren't interested in seeing if we can bring back old players.  If you don't understand, this is a big ol' Runescape 'forget you' to you!"

That's what I got out of that.

I remember the good ol' days...

Please come back

There only gonna make it F2P if it reaches 750k votes
damn

But what could "anti gold farming upgrade" mean?
The same bullstuff they tried to pull back then? That's what made me quit. (good thing too, I was getting too old for it lol)

uh
i dunno

I made an observation. I think they are bringing back 2007 servers because RS is dying. It has been so scrambled and raped by jagex no one can recognize it as being runescape anymore. Also when I tried logging in I they made me watch a 30 second ad before I could play just because I wasn't members. Hopefully they get enough votes because in that case I would play and probably buy membership