Yay, I brought the terrain back [NEW IMAGE ON PAGE 2] [RELEASED, SEE PAGE 2]

Author Topic: Yay, I brought the terrain back [NEW IMAGE ON PAGE 2] [RELEASED, SEE PAGE 2]  (Read 2030 times)

Brian Smith came, we're having fun. Here, have a pic.

Make slopes!!!!!
Nostalgia attack.

Sorry, the terrain files are in a completely different format, I can't run The Slopes.

Sorry, the terrain files are in a completely different format, I can't run The Slopes.
Can you at least try to remodel it with this new do-hicky that this is

Oh my god this is amazing. Will this be available to the community in the near future?
« Last Edit: February 22, 2013, 11:50:36 PM by ravencroft »

I don't remember what the slopes look like at all

The Bedroom and Kitchen please?

The Bedroom and Kitchen please?
Terrain, not interiors.

Anyhow, excellent work. I'm interested in seeing where this goes.

edit: fake and... terrible
« Last Edit: February 23, 2013, 12:32:23 AM by pecon98 »

If I could run Shaders/shadows, I would post so many pics lol

New weapon sneak peak!!!

stop with the bad teasers. show us a quality image instead of saving "it looks cool trust me!!!" "man i wish i could post pics!!". its not some indev game that has to be covered up so that people can't decide if its bad BEFORE they actually buy it. its really not that hard to get decent pictures of something. or just let everyone go in and see for themselves.

New weapon sneak peak!!!

stop with the bad teasers. show us a quality image instead of saving "it looks cool trust me!!!" "man i wish i could post pics!!". its not some indev game that has to be covered up so that people can't decide if its bad BEFORE they actually buy it. its really not that hard to get decent pictures of something. or just let everyone go in and see for themselves.
I think they have pretty decent pictures......

That was really stupid
Jokes like that are not funny anymore