Why do you drink/smoke?

Author Topic: Why do you drink/smoke?  (Read 3868 times)

If you don't drink or smoke then don't even bother posting because no one cares if you say "oh drinking is bad" or "oh smoking is bad" no one gives a stuff. This thread is to post your reasoning for drinking and/or smoking. If you have no reason for doing one or either of the following then again, please do not bother posting. If you have a legit reason (or can somehow come up with one) then by all means do so.

I'll go first. Myself, I prefer smoking over drinking. I do not drink often, but when I do I tend to get hammered, although it takes a while. It might have something to do with my dad being an alcoholic and such. The reason I drink is because I enjoy feeling a bit dizzy and plus alcohol puts me right to sleep, and I usually have troubles sleeping. forget insomnia. Also, food taste like 100 times better when you are drunk. No joke.

My reason for smoking is simply because I like to smoke. I am trying to quit smoking cigarettes and only smoke weed because it is healthier and awesomer. I love smoking weed because being high is fun and I enjoy the pleasant smell of marijuana. It also helps me be more creative and keeps me from being depressed over stupid stuff.

Again, please note this thread is for a more mature audience and if you are going to troll or say something like drinking and smoking are for idiots, save your time and go to a different thread because I simply do not care for your opinion. this thread was created so people like me can try to explain for themselves why they do what they do.

As for cigs, I don't even know why I started smokin' em, it might be a "my family does it and so do I" kinda thing but I am working on quitting. Cigarettes really are addictive as forget

I don't smoke and I don't care if people smoke, It's there choice. But I do drink and the only thing I every really like to drink is Red Wine.

I smoke because I smoke.
forget drinking.

I don't smoke and I don't care if people smoke, It's there choice. But I do drink and the only thing I every really like to drink is Red Wine.
Bolded words = very respectable. Thank you for that

As for you drinking red wine, what is your reason? is it because you like the feeling of being drunk or simply because you enjoy the taste of the brew ?

I don't smoke much anymore which is good, only on occasions like a party or something when I feel like it.
Drink mostly spirits and whatnot, had a bottle of scotch whisky and some vodka shots at a party last night and was well done over.

Also I haven't smoked weed in a while, mostly because I can't afford it ;-;
Also I drink beer casually, but by god there are certain times when it is the nectar of the gods, like when you are hung over or have been working in the heat all day.

As for you drinking red wine, what is your reason? is it because you like the feeling of being drunk or simply because you enjoy the taste of the brew ?
Because I like the taste of it.

I smoke because I smoke.
forget drinking.
what got you to start smoking. Did you just decide one day "Hey I'm gonna smoke"   ?

I drink water sometimes.

Actually, a study shows that over 99% of people who drink water, die

Also I haven't smoked weed in a while, mostly because I can't afford it ;-;
Also I drink beer casually, but by god there are certain times when it is the nectar of the gods, like when you are hung over or have been working in the heat all day.
Yeah weed does get expensive. And when you say beer can taste super good somedays I totally know what you mean, like after a hard day of work a cold beer definitely hits the spot.

I smoked one of those tea packets once with my friend. it was handicapped.

I never smoked. And I never drank.

I'm sorry dude but that stuff is lol. I bought some fake herbal incense stuff at the gas station and it tasted like tea. It was only 40 bucks for a half O so I thought I was getting a deal. Little did I know how bunk the stuff was xD

I never smoked. And I never drank.
/honorawardget

I've never smoked anything but a ciggarillo once.
I drink because my friends do, everything is funnier drunk, drinking games are fun (beer pong, shot roulette, ect.) and your chances of getting with women increase two fold when they're drunk.

Bahaha I did this once when I was like 10 and the school called my parents and it was hilarious.
I've never smoked anything but a ciggarillo once.
I drink because my friends do, everything is funnier drunk, drinking games are fun (beer pong, shot roulette, ect.) and your chances of getting with women increase two fold when they're drunk.
I'd say a lot more than two fold, but that depends on the situation I guess.

I used to smoke weed a lot for a few years, then I only did it like 10 times last year. I haven't now since late October due to job stuff. Better be legal soon.

I smoked several cigarettes a couple years back, was dumb and I didn't like it (which I knew I wouldn't).

I drink to get drunk with people like once every 3-4 months, it's not really my thing. Beer is disgusting and I only really drink hard liquor or mixed drinks. I drink champagne and wine with the fam bam though on occasion.