Blockland Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Blockland Forums
»
Off Topic
»
Off Topic
»
Something is in my throat and its really annoying
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
2
Author
Topic: Something is in my throat and its really annoying (Read 951 times)
blockguy123
February 23, 2013, 09:08:37 PM
I think its a little thing of mucus or saliva, but it just fell down my throat and I tried to swallow it but it keeps coming back up.
I don't know what it is, and yes, I am drinking something. (coca-cola)
Ad Bot
Advertisement
Elecro
February 23, 2013, 09:09:28 PM
spit it out?
Blockzillahead
February 23, 2013, 09:09:47 PM
Swallow harder
blockguy123
February 23, 2013, 09:11:28 PM
Quote from: Blockzillahead on February 23, 2013, 09:09:47 PM
Swallow harder
I don't see whats so funny about "swallowing harder"
Blockzillahead
February 23, 2013, 09:13:15 PM
Quote from: blockguy123 on February 23, 2013, 09:11:28 PM
I don't see whats so funny about "swallowing harder"
ShadowsfeaR
February 23, 2013, 09:14:21 PM
Quote from: Blockzillahead on February 23, 2013, 09:09:47 PM
Swallow harder
Hue
Flamecannon
February 23, 2013, 09:17:48 PM
I've had a sore throat for 10 days at least, the pain isn't something to laugh about ;-;
ravencroft
February 23, 2013, 09:25:58 PM
Quote from: Blockzillahead on February 23, 2013, 09:13:15 PM
shyGriff
February 23, 2013, 09:28:32 PM
cut it open?
Mr.jacksaunt
February 23, 2013, 09:29:18 PM
I've heard semen is a very good solution to throat problems. Preferibly chimp semen because of it's high quality.
zackin5
February 23, 2013, 09:29:55 PM
Getting a long hair stuck in your throat is the worst.
It won't go down and it won't come back up, it just sit there tickling your throat until you feel your gag reflex start to kick in.
ShadowZero
February 23, 2013, 09:30:55 PM
Everyone who is laughing about is is an immature jackass, just ignore them.
You should try drinking lots of water to wash it down, or try eating salty snacks to make your throat dry.
Honestly the whole part of guys laughing about the thread makes this place looks like roblox's forums.
fawkes..
February 23, 2013, 09:31:56 PM
Stick your hand down there and pull it out
blockguy123
February 23, 2013, 09:40:06 PM
its still there, just a little bit of it though.
and I have 2/3 of my tea left, so im good I hope
snk13
February 23, 2013, 09:43:14 PM
Eat bread... Any kind will do unless it's that flat bread.
Print
Pages: [
1
]
2
« previous
next »
Blockland Forums
»
Off Topic
»
Off Topic
»
Something is in my throat and its really annoying