Author Topic: How do you think humans were first created?  (Read 6707 times)

A human at peak performance working with a tribe of other peak performance humans would outmatch any animal, if they had basic weapons they could take down a pride of lions easily.
But it's not tools/weapons that are in discussion it's natural performance in question, it's a fair point to make that there are animals that are hairier, hotter, faster and more agile than people.
In fact it's not about taking out animals at all the subject was speed.

and
here
we
go.
no, it's people like you who start arguments between Christians and evolutionists.

Every sun is that of an egg, and somewhere along the deep reaches of space a cell combined with that sun, producing a magnificent universe, and with that came particles which formed into microorganisms which formed into humans.

no, it's people like you who start arguments between Christians and evolutionists.
atheism group hug weeee

Do I really have to say anything?

rename topic title to How do you think humans evolved? it sounds like you're coming off as we're a lab experiment.

But it's not tools/weapons that are in discussion it's natural performance in question, it's a fair point to make that there are animals that are hairier, hotter, faster and more agile than people.
In fact it's not about taking out animals at all the subject was speed.
Humans don't have natural claws or sharp teeth because it allows for manipulation of objects and omnivorism. Cheetahs can sprint faster and may be more agile than a human, but you don't see them building houses for hours. Humans need to be able to not overheat, so we lost hair.

A human at peak performance working with a tribe of other peak performance humans would outmatch any animal, if they had basic weapons they could take down a pride of lions easily.
I'm getting mixed results from google, but I'm confident in saying that no human has ever exceeded 30mph on foot, and those that came close were most definitely at their peak performance
while, for example, coyotes can run several mph over that, and cheetahs can run over twice it
trying to use weapons, while running that quickly, would surely be a challenge as well
maybe if they outnumber the animals, I could see the humans managing to succeed with only some losses
but otherwise, I don't see that we're very physically suited to be predators

I never said humans were fast?

I'm getting mixed results from google, but I'm confident in saying that no human has ever exceeded 30mph on foot, and those that came close were most definitely at their peak performance
while, for example, coyotes can run several mph over that, and cheetahs can run over twice it
trying to use weapons, while running that quickly, would surely be a challenge as well
maybe if they outnumber the animals, I could see the humans managing to succeed with only some losses
but otherwise, I don't see that we're very physically suited to be predators
Though cheetahs can definitely out run any human they can only do so for a short period of time and need hours of rest in between, so if we were focusing on distance rather than speed a human could definitely go further.

If including numbers and weapons into the equation, a pack of lions could easily be taken out by mice.
Assuming there were thousands of them covered in rusty needles.

I never said humans were fast?
then, that's not the point
it's not even about tools
and like clone said, nobody was even talking about killing them
I was talking about their speed compared to ours, and then you come out of the blue with that
Though cheetahs can definitely out run any human they can only do so for a short period of time and need hours of rest in between, so if we were focusing on distance rather than speed a human could definitely go further.
but we couldn't if the cheetah paced himself
and anyway, he'd get far enough ahead doing that that it wouldn't even matter

Giant green turkey velociraptor.