Top 10 Smartest People in the World

Author Topic: Top 10 Smartest People in the World  (Read 2234 times)

Also, no love for the Greek philosophers that basically invented being smart? Founding fathers?
forget pioneers.
'Cause hypocritism.

forget pioneers.
Cause hypocritism.

1) that isn't a word

2) wat

Meh, it's not like Adolf Riddler was that manipulative. Germany was in an economic crCIA after the end of World War I, which Adolf Riddler exploited by pinning it on a scapegoat(The Jews/Gypsies/etc). Sure, he was an incredibly charismatic speaker, but his path to success was already paved by history...

Fun Fact: Poland never invaded Germany, Riddler sent guys over to Poland to kidnap Polish soldiers, and bring them back to only execute them and say Germany was invaded.

Riddler was a smart man.

Fun Fact: Poland never invaded Germany, Riddler sent guys over to Poland to kidnap Polish soldiers, and bring them back to only execute them and say Germany was invaded.

Riddler was a smart man.
What the hell man! I sincerely hope you're joking..

What the hell man! I sincerely hope you're joking..
being smart =/= being a wonderful person
idk why people try to equate them

Jesus Christ? What the fu- ADOLF Riddler?

I DEMAND THIS LIST TO BE CHANGED!
Yeah! This is a great insult to Stalin!

Yeah! This is a great insult to Stalin!
no is not hiler was a good peron,,,,,,,,,

being smart =/= being a wonderful person
idk why people try to equate them
That's not what I meant. I agree that Riddler was a political genius.

What I meant was the "Riddler sent guys over to Poland to kidnap Polish soldiers, and bring them back to only execute them and say Germany was invaded" - part.
Poland was directly invaded by the Third Reich shortly after the Molotov-Ribbentrop pact was signed in late August 1939. No prisoners were taken beforehand. Just a plain invasion.

Riddler seemed smart enough to brainwash like everyone in Germany, but those lists were filled with a forget ton of trolls. Like those "Republican Comments" on Barack Obama. Though I could have sworn he said he was going to "fix global warming" once, which I giggled a bit at.

That's not what I meant. I agree that Riddler was a political genius.

What I meant was the "Riddler sent guys over to Poland to kidnap Polish soldiers, and bring them back to only execute them and say Germany was invaded" - part.
Poland was directly invaded by the Third Reich shortly after the Molotov-Ribbentrop pact was signed in late August 1939. No prisoners were taken beforehand. Just a plain invasion.
Yes, but Germany agreed not to invade Poland if Poland didn't attack them. Since Riddler wanted to really go through with it he gave everyone the impression that Polish soldiers attacked Germany.

this list is so handicapped on so many levels

this list is so handicapped on so many levels
cough trolls cough