Author Topic: Jetz's Climbing Challenge - Closed  (Read 9762 times)

Great work on this, Jetz, can't do level 1 though :(

Given the circumstances; you were already banned on a previous alt for using it, and using an exploit to continue using it when you came back on your alt, nerraD. I deal with very similar situations, almost daily, and I was already very irate at this point, I forget why tho. Although you DID happen to come back, after you and your alt were unbanned, and used the exact same exploit; Storeclerk brought this to my attention over steam. You were again banned, a third time for abusing the exploit; you were on the last part of the challenge by the time I caught up with you, and I did see solid evidence of this.
I'm not bothered about the ban at all, it's the fact that you started that dialog on the chat, it was just a bit uncalled for. I'm not bringing the ban up because that wasn't my issue during the time I was banned, I was going to move on from it then you started talking. I admit, I was using the timescale piss about but only because my client had daft latency anyway.

Also StoreClerk also asked for the script too in the game so you know; the irony is steaming like mad.

I admit this was entirely my fault and a mis-judgement of mine. I failed to use common sense and just leave it at that. I apologized on the chat, and re-read it about a minute later and had attempted to send you another message. Something along the lines of "Okay, what I was was completely uncalled for and.." I forget the rest; but you were offline at the time. I had hoped with my apology that it would have been the end of it.
I'm fine now, you said sorry and that's all I can ask for, I wasn't asking for an unban or anything. I just think you need to chill out a bit.

it isn't finished, it was a quick job i did as you can all tell from the black outlines

I am so happy now.

Great build, add bonus levels some time.
and I found the secret cave c:
« Last Edit: March 03, 2013, 11:52:57 AM by Mauritsio »

This is also really awesome if I didn't mention before.

I'm on level 4. So far, it's really fun.

level 1 is too hard fix it yes

Level 4 is pain in the ass

ey lookie there cakey's on the list weehoo

[imag width=600]http://localhostr.com/files/fBA0S2k/cunt.png[/img]
:o

Why is DD Admin?He has been banning people for "Being Stupid" and also been spamming at other servers...

On a side note I'm still stuck at the last level...
Also are you going to release the Client Timescale detection scrip?
It would be useful at more than just this type of server!