my mistake. every diabetic wants the world to think hes the 5% that had no choice lol
same diff
every diabetic should play the lottery. they alllll beat the odds and are unique and rare types lol.
one must wonder why the stats are 5%type1 when 100% of diabetics claim to have the type1.
Firstly 5% is a huge difference from .001%.
Diabetes isn't also as simple as you make it seem. I highly doubt you have any understanding of it or most diseases yet you go around trying to seem like a loving genius. Type 1 or juvenile diabetes has nothing to do with weight or diet. It has to do with your beta cells being killed by your immune system causing your body to completely stop producing insulin. The rest of diabetes is a combination of your pancreas just not making enough insulin or becoming insulin resistant. Yes insulin resistance is primareiy caused by weight but it can be caused by genetics.
Seriously you have no clue what you're talking about. Diabetes isn't a simple yes or no disease. You are just a huge loving prick, I don't need to be told by some loving starfish on the internet that I got diabetes because it was my fault. I got it because the beta cells in my pancreas were killed and completely stopped working. Without insulin I would loving die, because my body just isn't functioning properly.
Go loving concoct more conspiracies about WW3 and whatever stupid bullstuff you want to believe. But you have no idea what you're talking about and are just being a huge loving prick.