Author Topic: A Fruit That Cures All Arthritis - Just Don't Eat it Wrong!  (Read 4201 times)

what conspiracy are you even talking about? i said all diabetics claim to have type1. because they do all claim to have type1 lol.

calm your beetus fit mr type1, we believe you already ;) ;)

Oh god I know you're just being a troll but it pisses me off so much. When did I ever say i'm in shape or healthy. I have a pretty terrible lifestyle and it doesn't help with my diabetes. But it's not the reason I got diabetes. If I remember correctly you're not mr.fit either.

you never said you had diabetes. i just assumed the way you were beetus raging over it.
gotta fight to hide the shame. you are way to obvious, you cant even lie without people seeing through it.

but as you said. 5% is "common"
dunno what world you live in where 5 in 100 is common but ok.


we believe you already. ;)

It's 5000 times more common that what you said. You don't have anything to back you up so you're just trying to be a troll now. That I understand but I'm confused by what I'm lying about exactly. I'm sorry I didn't say " I have type 1 diabetes" too.

It's 5000 times more common that what you said. You don't have anything to back you up so you're just trying to be a troll now. That I understand but I'm confused by what I'm lying about exactly. I'm sorry I didn't say " I have type 1 diabetes" too.


no 5% is not 100% + 5000

its 5 in 100.


no 5% is not 100% + 5000

its 5 in 100.

Are you handicape? 5% is 5000 times more common than .001% but whatever. You are just being a troll and have nothing to back up anything you said.

Are you handicape? 5% is 5000 times more common than .001% but whatever. You are just being a troll and have nothing to back up anything you said.

it was obvious that i made up that stat. lol smart people can read that and understand.

but you had proven to me yourself that its 5%. still very rare. thanks for the help though, you proved my point for me with real stats. i didnt feel like googling up the number.

calm yourself mr 5% club. we believe you already. ;)