Author Topic: We are finally free!  (Read 7293 times)

And how long have you had to deal with Glass on the forums, Cuddles? A few weeks maybe? Some users have been for a few years.
Frosting, you know me. I've had to deal with Glass ever since I joined the Blockland Forums (Being about five or six months)

I had to deal with him for over 6 Months (I believe that is how long.).
If anything you are still more stupid then anyone here. Don't act like you got it bad, I have to deal with your stupid bullstuff all the time.

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: March 02, 2013, 06:44:11 PM by Badspot »

If anything you are still more stupid then anyone here. Don't act like you got it bad, I have to deal with your stupid bullstuff all the time.
Trust me, Glass. You'll get used to having to deal with stupid bullstuff all the time.

Seriously what I don't understand is that you guys keep pestering him, I mean if you don't like him leave him alone and let him get on with his life. I've been following this piece of stuff arguement for about a year now and all I can see is you guys bullying him. Leave him alone, he just wants to host servers. Whenever he attempts to start anew you guys keep bringing him back into it. Give him another chance or leave him alone, seriously. Such hippocrits guys :/ Please just give him some time.

so badspot is revoking any of glass' keys that are associated with a forums account now

so badspot is revoking any of glass' keys that are associated with a forums account now
I guess so.

User was banned for this post
Seriously?

>Banned
>Asks whore mother for cash
>Troll
>Ban

Warning - while you were typing 2 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.

omg stahp

It seems Glass is constantly being banned.

Welcome to the Blockland Forums.

You don't say?

I don't think so, since Glass has started actually buying keys from the site now.