Upcoming: NEW Team Fortress 2 Server Preview!

Poll

Will the build be done on time?

It will be on time
4 (10%)
It will be done early
1 (2.5%)
It will be done late
4 (10%)
Who cares?
13 (32.5%)
LERROYYYYY JEEEENKINNNSS
18 (45%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Author Topic: Upcoming: NEW Team Fortress 2 Server Preview!  (Read 3462 times)

What defines cheating, under the rules?

What defines cheating, under the rules?
hax0rz

Probably things like giving the other team your weapons
using exploits and glitches
etc

What defines cheating...?
Mostly by taking more than one copy of a weapon for the sole purpose of giving it to teammates. It would'nt make sense for a demoknight to turn invisible, would it?
hax0rz

Probably things like giving the other team your weapons
using exploits and glitches
etc
That too.

« Last Edit: February 27, 2013, 06:16:41 AM by The Black Card »

The map is being generated through my mind as I build. It's not supposed to be like any of the TF2 maps.

What I meant was that I thought it was a map meant for Team Fortress 2 that LOOKED like a Blockland build; not something that was in Blockland.

If that makes sense

What I meant was that I thought it was a map meant for Team Fortress 2 that LOOKED like a Blockland build; not something that was in Blockland.

If that makes sense
It IS a Blockland build with a TF2 look for the interior of most buildings.

Admin Application
Name: Yogi
Blockland ID: 27067
For what reasons: For the many reasons of having a normal admin's standards as well as having the ability to think of excellent ideas to improve the server from time to time. What makes me unique is that my aim while having admin is not ban every single rule braker(I still would, its just that there is something more important) but to ensure that every single player has an equal amount of fun. I currently live in asia where not many people in blockland live, I also have a laptop in which I bring to school, I'll be able to administrate during school break time, giving me more time to administrate than some others. I'll be sure to be on for at least 1 hour a day.
Read terms? Yes
Agree to terms? Yes
I wouldn't accept this guy. Every admin application he does is denied, mainly because of notable lackings and useless crap stated in the app, once again I recommend removing admin applications because they are really, really easy to lie about and take up room on thread.

« Last Edit: February 26, 2013, 08:22:58 PM by ßlöükfáce »

once again I recommend removing admin applications because they are really, really easy to lie about and take up room on thread.
listen to him

I wouldn't accept this guy. Every admin application he does is denied, mainly because of notable lackings and useless crap stated in the app, once again I recommend removing admin applications because they are really, really easy to lie about and take up room on thread.

I've been accepted into 2 of the 4 admin applications I've applied for. Also, I'm pretty sure I don't put useless crap into my applications either.

Change of plans. Post your applications here. Comments go here.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2013, 10:23:10 PM by ßlöükfáce »

Change of plans. Post your applications here. Comments go here.
Are you ignoring every single post but the apps?

wait you code at school? I do too! :D

(i use my computer tech II class to do so lawl)

I just do it whenever I have free time, including breaks in school.

Name: BlackStorm
Blockland ID: 20297
Why I should accept you: Like many beta testers, I am one who listens and follows directions very well. This is not my 1st time beta testing. I have had experience in the past with addons and servers. I will probably wont ask anything more since this is just a simple beta test. I might also apply for an administrative role on this server. I think you will like my application. Good day ;3
Read terms?:  Yesish
Accept terms?: Yes

Name: BlackStorm
Blockland ID: 20297