Author Topic: Blockland server glitch.  (Read 827 times)

Ok so.
Every time me and my brother host out servers kinda glitch out meaning; when you try to join my server you might end up joining blockman02's server or when you try to join Blockman02's server you end up joining mine. And other times the players might even join both our servers at the same time but one of them wont talk at all and after some time leave, we call them "Glitch copies" this has been going since last year. Please help me fix this...

Thank you, Blockman01

Are you sharing keys?

It also might be that you are hosting at the same time, because when someone joins your server, you connect to the IP, and you guys probably have the same ports and IP's. (Most likely you have ports 28000.)

Are you sharing keys?

It also might be that you are hosting at the same time, because when someone joins your server, you connect to the IP, and you guys probably have the same ports and IP's. (Most likely you have ports 28000.)

No we have different keys...

No we have different keys...
Find the prefs.cs or something and change the port in there to something different than your brothers.

Find the prefs.cs or something and change the port in there to something different than your brothers.
Or change it in advanced config when starting a server.

Also don't sign your posts.