Author Topic: Choosing GCSEs by tomorrow (omg im a big boy)  (Read 509 times)

There's 3 Blocks: Block A, B and C (You have to choose a backup option just in case).
Block A: German
Block A Backup: French

Block B: Computing
Block C: Music

Block B and C backup: Media Studies

I'm so pumped


French
Why not Spanish?
because it doesnt matter what language you do and blooker is bound to have 3 years of previous education on french during his previous years since it was compulsory

you dont have to pick a science? Thats dumb

I want German in my school :(

because it doesnt matter what language you do and blooker is bound to have 3 years of previous education on french during his previous years since it was compulsory

you dont have to pick a science? Thats dumb
I will have to pick 2 sciences. You can choose to do one science or even three sciences, but three sciences take up either Block A or B

Also, in the first year of secondary school, you have to do Spanish, French and German in different terms
In the second year, you get to pick which languages you want to do. You can do a maximum of two languages
I chose French and German. For my GCSEs, I chose to do German because I found it easier. However, I have some French experience so French is my backup option

I took

Spanish
DiDA (Advanced ICT)
History (Big mistake, would not pick again 0/10)
Business Studies

I just picked mine a few weeks ago
OPTION A: Art Graphics
OPTION B: Geography
OPTION C: German
OPTION D: Computing

RESERVE 1: Drama
RESERVE 2: Resistant materials

Also triple Science