GOD loving DAMNIT I'M SO DONE WITH YOUTUBE

Author Topic: GOD loving DAMNIT I'M SO DONE WITH YOUTUBE  (Read 1434 times)

i'm gonna laugh if this only works on chrome
Noscript was blocking it. I regret hitting allow all.

Those idiots.

are you not seeing it for some reason
maybe they're just closing the tab too quickly?? it takes a few seconds to load
it loaded in half a second for me, lol

i AM using chrome. seriously, what's the issue?

it works for me, and im seeing what you're talking about. but what i don't see is what the ISSUE IS
there is none, i'm just overreacting as a joke.

From the video preview pictures, it looks like the Harlem Shake is just a bunch of cigarettes dancing?

i AM using chrome. seriously, what's the issue?

it works for me, and im seeing what you're talking about. but what i don't see is what the ISSUE IS
It's a horrible song.

there is none, i'm just overreacting as a joke.
is there some huge overreact to harlem shake joke that im not getting out because everyone in the thread is flipping the forget out

It's a horrible song.
so?
it's not about the song, it's about how the song synchronizes with the dancing.

anyways stuff like this also happens when you search specific things in google, can't remember any of them rn though :I

i'm gonna laugh if this only works on chrome

No it works on firefox too

anyways stuff like this also happens when you search specific things in google, can't remember any of them rn though :I
do a barrel roll

is there some huge overreact to harlem shake joke that im not getting out because everyone in the thread is flipping the forget out

If any fad gets really popular it's the cool thing to act like it's the second coming of Riddler.

what is the problem with harlem shake videos anyway

It only happens if you search for Harlem Shake. So the only people that YouTube does this to are people already searching for it.

Well some parodies and some of the originals like the army edition are ok/funny, but it just got out of control and people actually started taking it seriously and ugh no just stop

what is the problem with harlem shake videos anyway
it's basically like gangnam style (or any other fad/overhyped song and/or dance)

day 1: omg so funny right
day 40: jesus christ i've lost hope in humanity everyone is stupid for liking that song i used to like it when it was cool smh