Author Topic: Blockhead goes to Space  (Read 1723 times)

« Last Edit: March 03, 2013, 07:19:31 PM by Freek »

that helichoper greenscreen was worthy of freddie wong

needs more ducktales

Should be titled "Glass goes to Space"  :cookieMonster:

Was that Josh Peck at the end?

LOL WTF??? "Nobody Cares about him!"




I laughed when Stairway to Heaven played.


9999/1
this movie made me cry, and I realized that I should stop touching richards and butts with homoloveual black men in a Mexican hotel room with roaches in it.
(Seriously though, this was funny.)

That was actually nicely done. Crappy effects done right  :cookieMonster:

That was actually nicely done. Crappy effects done right  :cookieMonster:
qft

I find it ironic that people going for crappy effects do videos better than those who really are just bad at doing effects and are trying to make it cool.

qft

I find it ironic that people going for crappy effects do videos better than those who really are just bad at doing effects and are trying to make it cool.

I find authentically tacky effects enjoyable too, though. They have a good ol' flavor to it.