Author Topic: Block Cam [V1.2]  (Read 14338 times)

I don't think the cursor thing is your add-on's fault, i removed it and all other HUD/GUI mods and it still didn't work, so i assume it's something with Blockland

Wow, this looks nice and tasty :)

Wow, this looks nice and tasty :)
Eh, tastes like LCD to me :l

This looks cool, but you really need to remove the blockcam watermark on the loading screen.

Um how do you activate it?

Um how do you activate it?

Keybind it, then press they keys you binded to go into camera mode, while in game.

Misread OP as "follows the player" instead of "allows," I got really excited for a second there D:

But this is still really cool

So like you mean Ctrl P?

So like you mean Ctrl P?

No, open up Blockland's options, click the Controls tab then scroll down until you see the keybind. Double click it and set your keybind. Once you've done that, go into a game and press those keys to enter Camera Mode.

Misread OP as "follows the player" instead of "allows," I got really excited for a second there D:

But this is still really cool

Thanks.

No, open up Blockland's options, click the Controls tab then scroll down until you see the keybind. Double click it and set your keybind. Once you've done that, go into a game and press those keys to enter Camera Mode.

Thanks.
Thanks bro i owe you one.

I really like how this looks. Nice work, Elm.

Downloaded this and when I entered a server, it started displaying all the screenshots I've ever taken and lagged the stuff out of me. How do I fix this?

Please make the screenshot background optional.

Bug: When i am loading the timer needs to be turned down because when i am loading the screen shots go way to fast and it slows the loading down and glitches

I don't know if this is a bug

Guys, go into the Block Cam options and disable the loading cycler. In v1.2 ill turn that off as default until i find out what's causing the lag.