Block Cam [V1.2]

Author Topic: Block Cam [V1.2]  (Read 14320 times)

Mother of

I love you

I'll be downloading this!

Guys, go into the Block Cam options and disable the loading cycler. In v1.2 ill turn that off as default until i find out what's causing the lag.
How do I do this?
« Last Edit: March 03, 2013, 01:33:26 AM by Dexxtter »

Whenever I try to bind, Blockland freezes

Oh my goodness... I am definitely getting this. I am tired at looking at the word loading every time I join a server.

Edit: Uhhh. It is causing a bit of lag and my mouse is choppy. Is there a way to slow down the change between pictures?

My computer is not old. It can run max shaders though on Badspot's Bot Party but it is just a little laggy.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2013, 11:39:38 AM by OzmarBlock »

Edit: Uhhh. It is causing a bit of lag and my mouse is choppy. Is there a way to slow down the change between pictures?

How quickly is it cycling? It should only be cycling every 10 seconds.

How quickly is it cycling? It should only be cycling every 10 seconds.
It's going as fast as the files can load, causing some superb lag.

Ahh, okay guys that problem should be fixed sorry about that. Download version 1.2 now.

Does the loading gui cycle thing have that fade sequence like the main menu?

Does the loading gui cycle thing have that fade sequence like the main menu?

Nah, but i'm planning on adding an option for that in a later version.

I'm confused about how to access the screenshot manager in this. Also, I can't get the mouse to work by pressing M.

I'm confused about how to access the screenshot manager in this. Also, I can't get the mouse to work by pressing M.

You enter Camera Mode then press M and click the little corner image. Right now, M only works in multiplayer mode - that's just the way blockland is. I'll write a fix for it in the next version release.

Wish I had shadows and shaders :C But at least this add on works great!

Here's one with shaders: