Author Topic: Can someone recolor an image for me?  (Read 1013 times)

If possible, can someone recolor his head/neck and the hand carrying his sword with the hex color code #F7C5A5?

I tried, but I messed up the anti aliasing and ruined the look of the wallpaper. Please and thank you.

Gimme a second.

beware, demian, the sword handle is the same colour as the hand

trying to beat demian to the punch since 1997 and then trying the hide my mistakes
« Last Edit: March 02, 2013, 09:36:25 AM by Flamecannon »

trying to beat demian to the punch since 1997

great work missing the ear
10/10

wait that's an ear?

i didnt even notice that either lol

thank you kindly. i'll use the current version, but if you fix the ear that would be even better.  :iceCream:

just did B^)

yeah and you posted it too

have my stuffty try instead

it was made through an old and ancient technique known as 'brushing the loving thing over'

trying to beat demian to the punch since 1997 and then trying the hide my mistakes

my hero

swooon

my hero

swooon

but me :C
well my try is so stuffty you can tell by the pixels but I started before flamecannon >:D
edit: forget that, a closer look at flamecannon's edit shows that it's no better than mine
waitin for demian

never before have i seen so many links

but me :C
well my try is so stuffty you can tell by the pixels but I started before flamecannon >:D
edit: forget that, a closer look at flamecannon's edit shows that it's no better than mine
waitin for demian
uh flamecannons is better than yours

looking closer at it, it still has the issues with aliasing but it's still good

i am waiting for demian's as well, though

This is harder than expected. It would probably be easier to just ask the original artist to do it for you. I'll still work on my edit.