Well, life just took a stuff on my head.

Author Topic: Well, life just took a stuff on my head.  (Read 1324 times)

I'm not sure if any of you know this, as I haven't really been active recently, but I moved to Texas about 3 months back. Ever since, stuff went down the drain faster than you can flush the Great Mighty Poo.

It started with my (biological) grandma's husband. An old fatass who just sat on the couch all day and watched TV. He made EVERY attempt possible to get us out of his house.

When we moved to an apartment so we didn't have to listen to his crap, we got evicted via stepdad getting arrested. We had to move back. Old fatass McGee was all out this time.

Eventually, our stepdad came to say his goodbyes and it escalated into 3-day warfare between them. Every day was another reason for argument. Eventually he had to go back after his 3-day time limit was up, it reached it's breaking point as we drove to bring him back. They broke up, and now we're going back to fatass McGee. We plan on moving back to Danville where at least we can get some help from our grandpa.

Thanks for listening to my sob-story, Blocklanders. You've been by my side every step of my life.

OP has an angry grandpa.
Heh, that's a nice way to put it.
I guess in theory he's just looking out for his 20-30 something year old fat daughter.

Thanks for listening to my sob-story, Blocklanders. You've been by my side every step of my life.

i didn't understand the story. sorry.

Let's take a step back and talk about your step-dad getting arrested; that seems like a pretty important point.

So you're mad that you have to live with your grandfather and got kicked out of an apartment?

Doesn't sound to bad really. We've lost more than 2 or 3 homes in the last 2 years and moved numerous times. Each county we moved to was about 80 miles from each.

We lost many things along the move, including my birth certificate so now I can't get my permit or an ID. My grandma died over summer break and her house were we were staying got mortgaged and they put a lock on the door before we got our stuff out.

Not trying to be that 'oh my life is the worst' kid but I'm just saying, it gets worse than having to live with a bitchy grandpa.

-sad snip-
I guess when you put it that way, my life isn't so bad.
I guess I just overreacted from the emotional stuffstorm the stepdad thing was.

I guess when you put it that way, my life isn't so bad.
I guess I just overreacted from the emotional stuffstorm the stepdad thing was.
My life isn't even bad man, I think I got the good life at times. I think back at the ones who don't even have a home or anything and it keeps me thankful I have what I do

It's not really fair to compare your experience to someone else's. For Kanew, this is really bad. For you, Alyx, it wouldn't be.

slap
that
bitch

like this just imagine the woman in the pic is your granpa

It's not really fair to compare your experience to someone else's. For Kanew, this is really bad. For you, Alyx, it wouldn't be.
I don't understand fully what you really mean.

So you're mad that you have to live with your grandfather and got kicked out of an apartment?

Doesn't sound to bad really. We've lost more than 2 or 3 homes in the last 2 years and moved numerous times. Each county we moved to was about 80 miles from each.

We lost many things along the move, including my birth certificate so now I can't get my permit or an ID. My grandma died over summer break and her house were we were staying got mortgaged and they put a lock on the door before we got our stuff out.

Not trying to be that 'oh my life is the worst' kid but I'm just saying, it gets worse than having to live with a bitchy grandpa.

Now THAT is a LOT to handle and go through. My condolences go to you.