Poll

How does the mecha look thus far [V1]

★★★★★, hot diggity damn!
★★★★, pretty cool...
★★★, I've seen better.
★★, not that great.
★, Go back to building 1x1 spam houses.

Author Topic: T-44 Medium Class mecha  (Read 5313 times)

T-44 Medium Class Mecha
Pilot not included required, classified specs
NO PUBLIC FILES EXIST FOR THIS VEHICLE.




CREDITS
Name - BL_ID - Timezone
AdinX - 10832 - EST
Alkatjo - 17532 - USE


Background / True topic idea-
For the next few days, I plan to work on a mecha build in my free time, and with the posting of my last, WIP mecha, I got very good results, and some good tips. Now, I want to make something like that over again (maybe to replace that mecha permanently.) However, I started off thinking to myself "What if I made a gallery topic... but posted my work as the days progressed... and logged my progress..? Then I could build EXACTLY what the community thought would be cool..."

So now here we are. Awkwardly idling around. Waiting for me to post the pictures.
How this will work-
Each day, I will work on the mecha save a little bit more and more. However, I plan to add what the public wants MOST. If the public says add shoulder pads like Samus Aran's, then I will incorporate that. If people say I should add a rocket pod on the right shoulder; I'll do that. If people say I should give it a custom emblem, I will work on it in my Adobe Photoshop class at school and make a custom print for it. (or build it, either works.) If people say I should add a snake-cannon for extra firepower... I probably won't do it. I have seen mechs with up-side-down cannons within the groin area, but if you ask for me to make a cannon in the shape of a rooster... It's not gonna happen. ★IMPORTANT NOTE★ I refuse to fully copy any images of a mecha or any sort of robot completely! This is to be entirely ingenuitive! I also am not restricting ANYONE to the idea that this has to be a humanoid mecha! It's legs can be wheels if people thinks that's cool. You are, in no way, limited to what the mecha should look like.

LETTUCE BEGIN
getit,lettucehahaha
Ineedfriends...

Day 1 - 3/2/13 - Saturday
•Topic is made
•Work on mecha begins
•roosterpit's interior is finished
•Work on roosterpit's exterior / torso begins
•Prototype hands are built
•Ozmar mentions making the eyepiece functional
•The eyepiece is to be linked to the mecha's camera in a canyon. An area has been designated.

Work today-

Day 2 - 3/3/13 - Sunday
•Work will be delayed, AdinX will be at SAT prep from 9am to ~3-4pm.
•As predicted, AdinX was unable to get online long enough to host, no work done today

Day 3 - 3/4/13 - Monday
•Server traffic remains fairly low, most people stopping by to take a look at current work
•Robotic foot is worked on
•Head shapes are toyed around with
•Weapon Systems are considered
Work today-



Day 4 - 3/5/13 - Tuesday
•AdinX will only be able to host for a few hours, weekly troop meeting from 5pm to 8:30pm

Day 5 - 3/6/13 - Wednesday
•Server down for a bit, AdinX out shopping for new pants for staff training

Day 6 - 3/7/13 - Thursday

Day 7 - 3/8/13 - Saturday
•Server down, AdinX at NYLT Staff Training

Day 8 - 3/9/13 - Friday
•Server down, AdinX at NYLT Staff Training

Day 9 - 3/10/13 - Saturday
•Server down, AdinX at NYLT Staff Training

Day 10 - 3/11/13 - Sunday
•Server down, AdinX at NYLT Staff Training, AdinX comes back late, server MIGHT go up.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2013, 10:22:10 PM by AdinX »

I'll be willing to help.

I'll be willing to help.
Ozmar has joined my cause in making a T-44 Medium Class Mecha

If Im not busy tomorrow Ill come by to help

If Im not busy tomorrow Ill come by to help
It'd be an honor to have you aboard, considering your most recent build with that gorgeous plane you made alongside Kreon.

It'd be an honor to have you aboard, considering your most recent build with that gorgeous plane you made alongside Kreon.
Why thank you! I forgot I may super bump that topic to add new pictures. However, today now Im busy :(


Server is open, stop by and help out, any work is greatly appreciated and your name will be mentioned in the credits!


What sort of weapons should this bad boy have guys? Lasers? Cannons? Gattling guns? Artillery Barrage? You name it and we'll see what we can do!

Adin's thoughts:
[1] shoulder mounted rocket pod
[1] shoulder mounted railgun
[1] hand-held, back-mounted AR
[1] hand-held, hip-mounted long-sword
[2] elbow blades
[2] knee blades
[1] Target tracking system, helmet mounted



First thing that came to mind when I saw T-44. :-)

^was hoping nobody would realize. Kinda had to happen. The alternative was the XK-67 which I... Ehhhh



First thing that came to mind when I saw T-44. :-)
Aah, the glory of Russian Tanks!

Anyway, Adin, PLEASE friend me so I can get on to help.

I like the toes on the first ones.

Aah, the glory of Russian Tanks!

Anyway, Adin, PLEASE friend me so I can get on to help.

I won't be able to officially host tonight, but I'll toss the server up, no password.