password recovery is still broken

Author Topic: password recovery is still broken  (Read 544 times)

I'm trying to log in on my new computer but I forgot my password. so i send my email, sends me a link to my email. the link i click sends me back to where i need to put in my email to reset it. im stuck in a loop

I'm trying to log in on my new computer but I forgot my password. so i send my email, sends me a link to my email. the link i click sends me back to where i need to put in my email to reset it. im stuck in a loop
What browser are you using.

When the account hijacking scandal was about last month, Badspot took a hammer and smashed the password recovery system because it wasn't secure. I would guess that he won't be fixing it any time soon.

You can use a password recovery utility to recover it from the computer that has it saved. http://nirsoft.net/password_recovery_tools.html

When the account hijacking scandal was about last month, Badspot took a hammer and smashed the password recovery system because it wasn't secure. I would guess that he won't be fixing it any time soon.

You can use a password recovery utility to recover it from the computer that has it saved. http://nirsoft.net/password_recovery_tools.html

ummmmmmmmmmmm i just bought this computer today and it has nothinv carried over

There may be password recovery utilities for whatever device you are using to post from right now. Search around.

There may be password recovery utilities for whatever device you are using to post from right now. Search around.

im on my vita, i cant reset my password. im only posting here because i had it saved on vita. i cant download a password utility on it

you might have to pull a glass and buy another key.

but seriously, try contacting badspot.

Edit : never mind

I would try to contact baddy

last time i did that was jan 29 no response and i ended up remembering anyways

Okay I remembered my password. I'm back on my new computer. The recovery system needs to be fixed.

Okay I remembered my password. I'm back on my new computer. The recovery system needs to be fixed.
While you can I would put it in a notepad file or something. So incase you forget it.