Author Topic: Dear, Badspot - Go forget yourself.  (Read 38950 times)

Well usualy people act on the internet about the same irl, well at least for the freinds and douches I know.
Ever heard the saying, everyone got big balls on the internet?

Well usualy people act on the internet about the same irl, well at least for the freinds and douches I know.
from what i've seen that's completely wrong haha

I loving crack up every time people say this.

One, people have no idea who I am, what I do in my personal life, etc.

Two, just because i'm a richard on the internet to people doesn't mean I act like this to people in real life.
1) Yeah, you watch gay research then spam it on a forums where you waste tons of money

2) That is such a ridiculous argument. What are you an internet tough guy who in reality is some perfectly nice kid? I highly doubt that. My attitude on the forums reflects my attitude in real life. Im not more of a richard on the internet then I am in real life.

No, honestly no...

Hey, glass, how did that lawsuit go?

Hey, glass, how did that lawsuit go?

Did he mention to his lawyer the part where he spammed gay research?

Oh my god, can you please go away?

Like legitimately, I don't comprehend why in the name of hell you spend money to return to a community that for the most parts absolutely hates you.  Are you that loving unsocial that you have to torment others to fill your social needs in life?

You're a constant troll, have major anger issues, and are most definitely a sociopath.

Also, nice pull of the e-lawyer card.
[/sarcasm]

Haha, love it how you say this to me, but when 20 other people do it everyone's just like "ogm brun!1!"

i can say it because i've been banned just once, not to mention i didn't buy people's keys with admin, posses 50+ keys, or post gay research on blockland forums.

One, people have no idea who I am, what I do in my personal life, etc.
While this is a good point,
Two, just because i'm a richard on the internet to people doesn't mean I act like this to people in real life.
This isn't. We are people in real life. Just because we're communicating through the use of internet, doesn't mean we aren't real.

He's autistic. Autists tend to follow a strict schedule or pattern. In this case it's the glass cycle. He makes an account, acts like a douche, gets drama'd, gets banned, and repeats. It will happen like this unless something tears him away from this pattern.

He's autistic. Autists tend to follow a strict schedule or pattern. In this case it's the glass cycle. He makes an account, acts like a douche, gets drama'd, gets banned, and repeats. It will happen like this unless something tears him away from this pattern.

Time to loving kill his CPU with straight research, since he's full of gay...

Time to loving kill his CPU with straight research, since he's full of gay...
nah cause then he'll still see richard

give him lesbo research

given how many autists this forum attracts (no offense to them)
this seems pretty plausible

at this point it's starting to look like a "bully circle"...seriously the insults and arguments are getting pretty petty and pathetic at this point. some of you are making yourselves look even more ridiculous than glass now, just saying.

at this point it's starting to look like a "bully circle"...seriously the insults and arguments are getting pretty petty and pathetic at this point. some of you are making yourselves look even more ridiculous than glass now, just saying.

You repeat yourself often and you usually only comment about how awful everyone else is. 

This:

sorry but this has to be said

i don't like glass and all but some of you are literally trying every little thing to make him look even worse and honestly, statements like these make you look really ridiculous.

Is just a few pages back.