Author Topic: Dear, Badspot - Go forget yourself.  (Read 38932 times)

Who wants to bet that glass's next alt will be ssalG

I'll bet my life.

So ignores anything relevant in order to continue pissing on everyone.

Giving up on Glass.

You're dead.
Would you shut up already? Stop posting. Go troll some other forum.

As big as a fool glass is, you guys are basically jumping on him any chance you get, which is really unfair, so you're no better then him.

you seem to just be trolling yourself cause that wasn't trolling at all lmao

As big as a fool glass is, you guys are basically jumping on him any chance you get, which is really unfair, so you're no better then him.

no we're better than him

no we're better than him

says the one who has also gotten banned multiple times for general stuffheadery

He said he bet his life that would be my next account, and I said You're Dead meaning, it's not going to be that. Wtf is wrong with you.

He said he bet his life that would be my next account, and I said You're Dead meaning, it's not going to be that. Wtf is wrong with you.
glass you could've posted pictures of koalas and it doesn't change the fact that you are not wanted here

I am going to take legal action next time you unfairly ban me.
Um. Aren't you like 14? Good luck getting your mommy and daddy to help you on this one.

glass you could've posted pictures of koalas and it doesn't change the fact that you are not wanted here

We only allow sloths around these parts.

As evil and cruel as this sounds, I'd rather have Glass killed or something in a car crash or something along those lines rather then him posting. It'd be nice to see him finally go away, because when people say nobody likes him- literally nobody likes him, enough is enough.

When he's not flaming, or posting research, he seems to be a pretty cool guy.